Sunwayman R10A, Prometheus Beta QR brass, Maratac Copper, Klarus Mi02

All shipped from Spain, the price of shipping must be added to the marked prices.

To UE:

• 51-100 gr.: 7,55 €
• 101-500 gr.: 11,70 €
• 501-1.000 gr.: 18,10 €
• 1.001-2.000 gr.: 26,00 €

To Australia-Canadá-USA-Japan-New Zeland-Russia:

• 51-100 gr.: 9,00 €
• 101-500 gr.: 15,35 €
• 501-1.000 gr.: 26,45 €
• 1.001-2.000 gr.: 42,50 €

For each flashlight I put the weight in grams including the original box but that weight will have to be increased with the weight of the envelope or shipping box and bubble wrap, foam rubber or other protector

Sunwayman R10A, Cree XP-G2 R5 cool white, uses one AA battery or 14500 battery, input voltage up to 4.4V, two modes (high-low in this order, 140-30 Lm with alkaline), no marks of use except those from unscrewing the switch (forward) that are not visible from the outside), LED accessible by simply unscrewing the lens and pill. Blister weight 90 gr. Price 25 euros plus shipping.

Maratac AAA copper REV3 (mediun-low-high) XP-G2, never used, never carried, it has a little patina just from the lapsed time outside its sealed packaging (since I bought it). Price 40 € 30 €. 44 gr.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prometheus Beta-QR V2, in brass especial edition Scouth Leather Co, with a Nichia 119 4000K 90 CRI. Never carried, only used for testing, I recently took the shine after raising some patina in the showcase. Price 65 € 45 €. Weight 50 gr.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Klarus Mi02 UV blue and black, originally they came with 5mm UV led; Mint condition.
Now the blue one has installed a Nichia NSDL570GS-K1 4000K, viewing angle 140º and 23 Lm at 70 mA (see:

https://www.lumitronix.com/en_gb/nichia-nsdl570gs-k1-5mm-led-23lm-2700k-15037.html )

The black one has installed a Nichia NSDW510GS-K1 5000K, viewing angle 35º and 21 Lm at 70 mA. (see:
https://www.lumitronix.com/en_gb/nichia-nsdl510gs-k1-5mm-led-26000mcd-2800k-15036.html )

Price 15 € 10 € each one , weight 57 gr. each one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will take Fenix E05

PM

Reserved, thanks.

I’ll buy the Nitecore D10 SP camouflage

Will PM - Thanks!

Reserved the D10 SP camo, thanks

I'm glad that you can ship to Russian flashaholics.

(I didn't know that anyone could ship to Russia.)

I don’t know if I can ship to Russia, but sure there will be russian flashaholic in other countries.

As tomorrow I will have to go to the post office I will ask about shipments to Russia :wink:

Okay, I hope I didn't open a can of worms with my comment.

Good luck with the sale!

Hi Notiluco! I’m replying to your comment in the other sales’ thread .
Although I like the Mini ML flashlight, I was actually looking for the one with larger head (the Turbo version), since I wanted to make some experiences with it.

But I will keep an eye on this thread, though as you have some nice lights for sale!

Good luck with it :wink:

I’ll take the Olight blue i3s

Is the Mini ML the CR2 version?

Reserved

No, It is a CR123 size.

I’m really eyeing up that Kronos X6 but I can’t quite justify the 90+EUR for it! It looks great though

I have both Kronos.

They won't leave me at this cheap price-is all i can say...

I’ll take the copper prometheus. can you pm me your paypal adress and final price with shipping to Belgium ? Thank you.

PM sent, thanks

Those BLF Kronos flashlights are awesome! And I like how you kept the boxes and accessories. Too bad you’re not located in the US since I would be tempted with the X5.

Prices reduced.

Price drop again.