10xAMC7135 for $1.85

why cant the make 1 10x or 12x driver? There’s a few folks here that make them blindfolded
with a solder iron duct tape to there foot.Kidding, its a pain in the Ar*e but the vendor that makes
them will watch he’s hes inventory vanish…

Matt - Its is possible at these prices…You have to sell 1000’s and it looks like this vendor
intends to make sure they do…I wouldnt want to compete with these prices.

Just ordered the 100 pack :slight_smile:

Who can link the 10x driver?> I cant finds it…

Brilliant, Linear driver PCB…Now i may try my hand at re flowing

Red Dawn - A simple search will should provide visual confirmation 10x 12x even higher are made
here all the time…I have tried 16x and failed but 12x is very doable with some practice. My soldering skills
could be much much better…

There would be enough space if they wouldn’t make these stars for mode selection so big…
Ordered 2x 10 packs and a nanjg105c…

lol… you plan to mod 100’s lights :bigsmile:

DarkSide there is no 10x driver, just 10x (or 100x) AMC7135 chips

I searched for 10x or 12x drivers but the only ones i found are piggy-backed or master-slave like i mentioned.

piggy-backed may be possible from some manufacturer but it would be quite a bit more expensive because this has to be soldered by hand, the master-slave solution with a second board is more realistic.

Damn you are right!
without the stars there is room for 2more…… :zipper_mouth_face:

absolutely, you make a good point.

The 2500mah drivers appear then can be connected rather easily to 5A slave and the depth
is about right…Im ordering a few and giving it go

That’s right :slight_smile: I mod my 2.8 drivers to higher amps, and I do a lot of builds for family members

Well I just ordered 200 of them, even though the ID number on the bottom of them I have never seen before...as long as they work I guess. Cheap enough to try!

If I can’t use them I guess ill Experiment with them :slight_smile:

Use the GOTECH coupon to get it for $1.66

Mine were 1.75$ ???