12A 7135 Based SRK Replacement Driver

How about 32 zones, “angel eyes”.

That's a whole lot of trace cutting "snookums" :D haha

**kissyface** ;)

Sh ts getting deep round here…

When are we actually going to see one of these put into production?

In couple of hours after ordering :stuck_out_tongue:
Check how OSHPark works, you order, they send it to production, when done you get it in the mail, assemble (should not be to hard to do) and you are good to go, you can boost your personal lumens dispenser easily :slight_smile:
just follow the link -> http://oshpark.com/shared_projects/Cm0cEnQy

But they just do the board? I meant a kit…I don’t have the tools to flash a MCU, that would need to be done for me.

you can buy one of the drjones drivers for momentary switch if you like them and just transfer parts to this board + some additional AMC’s from FT…
Need some work but it is a solution and it is available right now. I doubt that it will be available as kit…

The “kit” comes in the form of your favorite existing 105C driver that you take the parts from using the existing program. Lots of choices.

Where do I buy one?

Send a PM to DrJones and he will explain everything :slight_smile:

It’s more or less a DIY kinda thing, but since it’s open source I am sure someone will build some and offer them up for sale.

Yay...it looks like they sent out a panel to be made! Got the alert from OSH Park today...estimated shipping date is Mar 1!

:~ I’mma just forget it and hope that:

1.) The 38mm momentary driver from LCK can be boosted a couple more amps
2.) There’s room for it in a cheap SRK.

That driver (LD-36?) is not happy running from 4.2v (all 4 cells in parallel). It turns on but makes a wicked squeal. It really needs 2 or more cells in series. It's also not a good choice for running 3 LEDs in parallel as the output current is divided equally between them. It's really only good for running a single LED from 2S or 3S.

Just be patient, as soon as these (and the other direct drive version) are out in the wild, they'll be available ready-to-run.

I just want the flashed MCU. :_( I’ll source the rest of the bits and solder it all together, I just need the chip.

*Please note the sarcasm in the crying emoticon above. A crappily-driven SRK just lasts a really long time. _

RMM might have a flashed driver option for you in the near future. You might want to check with him.

If you're capable of assembling the bare driver you're more than capable of flashing the MCU yourself. A test clip, USB programmer, Atmel Studio 5 software, and the ability to open a command prompt window and paste a line of commands. You don't need to know how to write the code from scratch, I sure don't.

You don’t even need to flash anything. If you can solder, order a set of boards and just buy a Qlite driver and swap the already flashed IC onto the bigger board and add as many more 7135’s as floats your boat. Or just wait for someone else to get their 3 boards and pay them to to it.

There are Qlite drivers ready for purchase right now with programming for momentary electronic switches?

Pm DrJones. He wrote several versions of code for the Attiny IC including e-switch and sells both drivers and mcu only for a very reasonable price. He’s in the EU so it takes a bit longer.