Emisar D3AA is available now

Agree, this looks amazing.
Maybe one short inner tube connecting to the spring for both the long and the short Battery Version?

Nichia E21A ? This would be mine :heart_eyes:

In lights what does mule mean?

If you look at the pic blowd up, the big spring looks like it is retained by an isolation ring maybe made of rubber or plastic, keeping the spring located against the driver signal trace away from the driver ground ring and from falling out???…. just an one eyed observation… :smiley:

The outer bigger spring is used to push the inner tube, so that it will have secure contact with
the tailcap, and the inner tube will not fall off when you change the battery.

Right on… :+1: Nice Job Hank!

[quote=ch1ir]

Mule means no reflector or optic.
Something like Amutorch AT40 mule Version for epample or Zebralights Headlamps have Mule Versions

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/59408

Woah, thank you, I was assuming I’d get 2 or 3 sarcastic posts, guess I need to join the mule club, Hank thanks for always being on top of the FL game

I ho.pe Emisar’s e tail switch is more reliable then the FW3A. While mine eventually settled in, I never really trust it.

Need a Crenelated Bezel…to see the glow when bezel down and the tail cap trit at the same time… :wink:

This looks awesome!!!

Soo…I still have to order a D4V2, and now this? :o
Seems like I will go bankrupt sooner than I thought :person_facepalming:

Those lights look awesome :heart_eyes:

Looking forward to the E21A version :heart_eyes:

Is this 18650?

Hank knows what we want,the Nichia E21A option is interesting.

Looks like Hank's sticky finish - should solve the grip problem. Wish it had a deep carry clip though. Guess this was TK's mystery output test, since the output matches - figured it was a quad.

Look'n good! I'm sure Hank won't release it with contact or switch issues - he's the one that should have done this light format from day one .

Hank, if possible, can you also manufacture switches without slot for a tritium vial?

Hope the E21A 4000K is a neutral-rosy D220 bin, not the neutral-green D240.

I must have missed that. What kind of output was the mystery test showing? I’d like to know how this compares with the D4 on power.

Great news about the successor of the D1S! :heart_eyes: I never bought one until it was too late.

It would be nice if the D1S had a short 18350 tube Option.

The new Emisar/Noctigon looks very nice. I think that the spring for the inner tube will be much better than on the FW3A where the inner tube doesn’t make contact if you don’t screw the battery tube on tightly.

I LOVE this :heart_eyes:

A 5A driver should pair well with it, too.