2S 18350 XHP50 and XHP70 Builds with 22mm driver

Sharing my 2S 18350 builds here that use 22mm xhp driver. Finding a host that fits the cheap generic 22mm drivers from ebay and fasttech is a challenge, so please share any that you find to this thread. I have found that these 22mm drivers can be cut down to about 20.5mm and still function.

Build 1: Revtronic F20B
Not recommended host, as it is glued together and uses special keyed mcpcb. Took a significant amount of effort and thermal cycles to break threadlock. A cut 16mm mcpcb will work. Will fit 21mm driver. Reflector also doesn’t work well with xhp50. Has factory forward clicky.

Build 2: Thorfire VG10 Stack of Crap edition
Somewhat recommended host. Reflector works ok with XHP70, but centering it is a pain and will need a custom spacer. Mcpcb is 3 copper dtp boards soldered together to fill gap. A 22mm driver can fit with no modification, but is a pain to center in the body, and leaves a gap. Also has factory forward clicky.

Build 3: Thorfire VG10 Stack of Crap edition
Recommended build. Same as above but with xhp 50. Original centering spacer ring works fine.

Maybe List
Revtronic F30B. Should fit 21mm driver, but unconfirmed as I haven’t been able to remove the mcpcb as it is glued in. Lots of threadlock
Thorfire VG15. Should fit 21mm driver, but not enough clearance for inductor. Will need to be machined. No threadlock
Astrolux A1. Should fit 21mm driver, but not enough clearance for inductor. Will need to be machined. No threadlock
Qualilite D21 Has 20mm driver soldered to 21mm brass ring. Brass ring is press fit and I have been unable to remove so far. No threadlock
Sofirn SP31 two switch 20mm driver. 2 from amazon had threadlock, 2 from banggood had no threadlock
Atactical A1 two switch 20mm driver. No threadlock.