40% OFF Keychain Flashlight V3(900lumen, 12lighting modes+USB-C) @Stronix, free shipping

Hello BLFRS,

40% OFF off for Our USB-C Keychain Flashlight V3, discount code:STRVV
mini size, only 33g with max runtime of 76 hours at low
dual light source & strong magnetic base, waterproof IP65
2 color avaialble, black & glow-in-the-dark
Deals Price: $12.00 ORIGINAL PRICE: $19.99,
[Product link ]Keychain flashlight V3

30% off zoomable flashlight 836 with the discount code: STRNY
FLASHLIGHT Deals Price:$8.40, ORIGINAL PRICE: $11.99

Product Feature:
Max output: 1000 lumens , Weight: 100g/3.53oz
Max runtime: 5 hours
Built-in 1200 mAh 18650 Li-ion Battery, Recharge via USB-C

Product link
zoomable flashlight

2 Thanks

Hello Catherine, welcome to BLF.
Hope you have a good time here.

Word of advice, you might want to change the original price of $199.99 into $ 19.99.

1 Thank

Oh, hi. I am sorry for the typo, i will revise it now

1 Thank

Nice little edc flashlight, welcome on BLF !

thanks, Tartara. so sweet:)

1 Thank

It’s a pleasure to have you onboard, Stronix!

Looks like a very interesting flashlight, and for this special discount price it’s hard to resist. Ordered! I hope the USB-C plug is well designed so that it stays in place.

1 Thank

thank you :innocent:

1 Thank

sure, any bad luck on it please feel free to contact support@stronixdirect.com :grin:

2 Thanks

OK, good to know. I went ahead and ordered 2. This will make a terrific auxiliary light in the car. The flashing red can help attract attention if there’s a breakdown or accident.

cool~yeah, with the magnetic base on it :wink:

1 Thank

I’m looking forward to seeing what you folks have come up with. There are so many flashlight brands out there now. RovyVon pioneered this space so well, the keychain flashlight. Nitecore has done some terrific work here too. But there’s always room for improvement. Stronix looks like it has a lot of potential.

on the way…hope you could enjoy it :slightly_smiling_face:

I was just looking at the Kaidomain site (longtime favorite supplier for parts on BLF) and they look like they’re selling the same exact light under the Boruit brand name. Same light? Stronix price is better with their coupon. Does Stronix manufacture this model or are you reselling it? Just curious. :slight_smile:

1 Thank

yeah, rebadged:)

Ok…thank! And thank you for being transparent about it. We know it happens with soooo many products but sometimes we never learn who the real manufacturer is. But often it doesn’t matter. :slight_smile:

You might want to check your site. My virus software stopped a threat moments after I clicked your link to the light.

Got my flashlight. Yeah, it’s a rebadged Boruit. No doubt about it.

It’s not a bad flashlight for the price. A couple of nits:

1. Tint is very cold.
  2. UI starts on HIGH, then steps down.
  3. Low is not very low
  4. Double-click is required with both switches, to activate
  5. The blinkies group is all sequential. Starts out with white, then UV, red, blink red, red+blue blink, then back to white. The white has one level.

Button clicks don’t feel very quality, not nearly as good as RovyVon. This makes a good spare car flashlight, but I’d not EDC it.

2 Thanks