4xAA or 3xAA light for camping

LD40 is polymer construction, LD41 is aluminum.

Wasn’t saying anything about his intentions are not selfish, just saying that the prices aren’t inflated for buyers who use the link.

I see the points made, but why directly so inflamable?
Even if he’s right,there are different ways to get your point through, not directly with a rod, blaming and .…….

I’m also interested in knowing the options for3 or 4xAA lights!

Yeah the Ld 40 is plastic ? body ?

I never really got the point of the "carbon fiber "of the PA 40 .

I'd opt for a neutral if you're goin to do it since you probably won't be able to ever mod it yourself .

I don't see much difference in a couple hundred lumens especially when one is throw and the other more flood ..and i'd never buy the cw over the neutral .

the pa-40 gets lots of love and I'd trust Chic-x's opinion since he's had both the C-88/cyclone and the pa40

I have the c-88 modded with a xpgr4 4B and the LD40 with the xpgr4 4B...I like both

I'd safely guess that you can't make a mistake here by buying any or all of these if you could buy the pa40 in a neutral

Are you using an 18650 or a 26650?

18650. Don’t have any 26650’s, and had the presence of mind to order a plastic sleeve adapter that the 18650 slides in. With a couple of the O rings supplied, it works fine. Funnily enough I really got the Cyclone because I figured I’d use up some of my eneloops I bought about a year ago (and then discovered the joys of Li-ions). Haven’t looked back :wink:

The Dorcy Diehard 6007 is on sale again.

Holiday Sale Price + 20% off of: $39.00

I have one, it’s a really nice light!

For my Son-in-Law, I am going to get a PA40

that’s actually that brought me to blf (searching for info on it).

still don’t own one.

Good choice, fdr2164. You don’t have a need for an adopted son-in-law by chance? :slight_smile: