Adapting 20mm driver pill to 17mm

Ok, thanks, just ordered, but from FancyFlashlights - order worked out cheaper w/free shipping/tracking, of course it came to $56 by the time I was done... Had to add some more U3 1C's ($7 is a good price, I paid $8.50 at I-O, but now down to $7 also), variety of parts/holsters, along with 2 of the 5 pieces of the P60 (10 total) to have plenty of spares.

Got the order in today... Got the brass pill pressed into the UF-V3 aluminun pill (used the dremel sanding attachment to do it all). Did it slightly different, left a 2mm lip above the brass star surface, so filled the 2mm gap with Fujik grease. I wanted the driver board to be mounted further back towards the battery - original spring is long, but will use a shorter one. The final assembly has a lot more mass/weight than the original - will go with a KD V2 8*7135 + 1, total of 3.42 amps. Extra mass should definitely help. Still debating if I should put in a U3 1C or leave the original U2... Dunno if it's worth it - probably not much difference...