[̲̅=LMX=] AliExpress Deal (9/5/24): Trustfire T30R LEP @$62.52

The cheapest LEP light ever?
Trustfire T30R LEP Tactical Flashlight 460 Lumens La-ser 1100M
$62.52 + tax with free shipping
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DF0qA1h

Wow, the coupon code lowers the price with an incredible €2.78.
Very tempting but I think I’ll skip this one.

The mentioned code is listed on the AE page, so nothing special.
Plus there is a code that gives 4,63€ discount.

Always activate all available codes before placing an order
is the best solution to get the highest discount, I think.

2 Thanks

A scientific approach is using a method that gets you results that are identical if repeated. Including repeated by third parties. To me, managing multiple coupons and discounts are more like a lottery. Or a juggling act of the late Tommy Cooper. Remember Tommy Cooper, the bumbling prop comedian with the red fez? Usually a fiasco, and once in a while a lucky strike.
I managed to order a TS30S Pro plus holster for €65.67 from the Wurkkos AE Store. Which equals $72.88 using the official exchange rate of that day. That’s $60.23 before 21% VAT. So I’m a happy camper, to quote yet another TV show from the past.

2 Thanks

You got it at a nice price, thumbs up!
So don’t know that comedian you mentioned,
rarely know in my country or for people my age, I think,
he had his time far in the past.

Ali won’t let you choose which coupon/code to use of the ones you collected.
It selects the one that is usable and has the highest discount, I believe and I hope…

If you want to do a scientific approach, you have to consider the memory in this system as well as some specific constraints like country specific discounts (maybe based on IP or on settings), browser cookies, user operating system, used browser, server time, user time, people are watching this item and so on.

Don’t know if it’s worth the hassle, so I will go on with the “click all codes and hope for the best” system.
If I want the item right now, I choose between AE and their web page, for instance.

Don’t know if I’m frustrating the thread (OP has a changed subject now) but I would like to mention that the Wurkkos TS30S Pro has landed. In a smidgen over 6½ days and in perfect condition. BTW, the “happy camper” expression referred to the vintage UK TV-show HI-DE-HI, which was also broadcasted in DE.

EDIT: Not only was the delivery very fast. I was also kept very well “in the loop”. I got 7 emails from AE and 3 emails from PostNL.

1 Thank

Thanks for the update! Ali, as a platform for selling, is very good, but like eBay and Amazon, they have independent sellers/stores. Look for their ratings and try to order from stores with 95% or above and use PayPal.

I update existing threads with new deals to reduce the spamming :slight_smile:
“[[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] AliExpress Deal ]” part of the thread title is constant, so look for that.