Anyone here like to play cornhole ?

Just played some “washers” yesterday. That’s my game 8)

Yep . That's a good one too . I've got a set .

All us HOKIES are fluent at Corn Hole and Beer Pong!
I need a new set of bords and bags for the fall. :beer: S) :beer:

The other day my 21 year old son and his buddies thought me and my buddies couldn't hang with them at beer pong .

I guess every generation thinks they invented everything .

pounder likes to cornhole :*

is way more Gay than I like to feel about

I hope you guys shuck it first…

I never heard of it, I was almost afraid to open the thread. It looks like fun, I have heard of beer pong, that game I am good at.

Havent played cornhole but have thrown alot of washers. Nice board!

“cornhole”? I was also scared to open this thread. I assume it involves lots of drunk men. I’m still not sure I would like to play.

I think that your descrtion is why I play washers!!! :~

What amazed me most was the amount of money people paid for a board with a hole in it … !

lmao!!!

Some of my fondest memories are of the games I have played with my family .

I have spent a lot more money on things with much less return .

Life is a game .

It’s a fancy name (or disturbing name) for what is essentially Bean Bag toss, just a little more structured as far as rules. Never heard it called that myself until very recently. It’s a regional name.

The best games are simple. Sometimes the fun is not in the game but the drinking and trash talking surrounding the game. I like Cornhole but I have never played it sober. I would think it was pretty boring without some beers. It’s generally played at night in the summer after a nice bbq with friends and family and beers. It has positive connotations with it, unlike pool which is always lame.

I just ordered the white lights for my boards .

Funny, a guy just approached me yesterday asking about the game with holes we were playing with washers. Turns out he’s a big fan of the game and was just confirming if we play the same as he does, which is with three holes that score 1 point for the closest, 3 points for the middle and 5 points for the furthest. I hadn’t come across anybody in Montana yet that played this particular game. He’s from Pennsylvania. I’m from Washington State. Maybe most people here are just familiar with horseshoes because of the cowboy lifestyle :bigsmile:

I’m actually building another one this weekend. For now we’re using the two boards I built a few years back. I know you only need one board but for some reason it makes the experience better when you can rotate sides. I guess it’s a crazy, psychological thing. I’ll post a photo of the new board when it’s completed. Don’t have high expectations though. It’s still just a board with 3 holes in it :stuck_out_tongue: