Are there any girls in BLF ?

Don’t forget guns instead of knives

I'm a protestant

Not instead of… along with. I always bring a gun AND a knife to every fight. :wink:

Good man Johnny. 8) Rather have & not need, than need & not have.

This thread really did spiral out of control rapidly.

If there are any females on here they have run far away from this cluster-eff! :smiley:

Being a Canis lupus irremotus would be fine as long as you were not in someones sights. :_(

I’m not a girl but a lady as my name implies. Does that count?

She reminds me of the teen Queen Seondeok:

http://asianwiki.com/Nam_Ji-Hyun
:beer:

That’s what the human servants are for. They can open the food cans, hold the brush, get the catnip…

You have posted 1000+, I think you know much about flashlights.

A girl know flashlights is always cool.

BTW, are you Chinese since I find some Chinese on your date.

The girl in the avatar is actually Aragaki Yui, a Japanese actress/model. The screen grab is from the 2006 film True Love.

Hi kevinlee, thank you! I always wonder if it is too much to know, maybe offputting even? >.< Oh, I am mixed/”BBC”. :slight_smile:

I carry a G17 as edc then LCR for back up a Kershaw 4” drop point then for back up a buck with 2” just in case I loose Kershaw and all knives are tactical and have lasers and for a last resort a large rock with tritium night sights .

good eyes, i would never have spotted that ><
if there is a shortage of girls on this forum it is safe to say there is no shortage of knowledge about them… 0:)

Now I’ll admit I’ve never thought of adding lasers to my knives. Does it help you throw them straight?

And I have tritium sights on my Kimber. Never really thought about adding them to a rock. Wonder what kinda bench fee my local smith would charge for that?

Less so that I have knowledge of them. More so that I can internetz semi-proficiently :P

"A large rock with tritium night sights"...LOL! :D That's some funny stuff right there!

"My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did gagiddy that girl. I gashmoygiddied her gaflaviddy with my googus and I am sorry." -Glen Quagmire

I suspect Chloe is the ONLY girl around here.

BFL - Budget F$#kin’ Lights!!!

seriously, think about 90 percent of the colour choices made available
black (body) and white (led)
and then half of them designed to draw red (blood) :confused:

in a thread about females existing in the hobby talk turns towards guns…
we will remain indebted to our military benefactors for this technology a yet while longer i think

the future will be pure light :)

no, from this and your quality store i can say you must definitely have an eye for beautiful patterns 0:)

How would the knives fill the tactical role if it did not have a lighting/sighting device I know this does sound a little overkill but I do have a 3rd gen G17 for edc with 2xtra magazines the .380 LCP on right ankle both knives okay you think im over kill this is what Pastor of my church carries for edc a Crimson Kimber on hip a Kimber subcopact on his back and a G19as last resort and about 4each coldsteel blades we even had a few CCW courses at our Church I know way off topic the preferred weapon for me is the large rock less recoil muzzle blast and from I’m told I’m better off with rock than discharging a firearm