[Available again! - BLF special edition light] new Sofirn AAA twisty high CRI 5mm LED

Paid full price also, but that’s ok. Now we wait…

Thanks. Went ahead and did that.

Sorry for making things even more difficult, Sofirn.

Ordered two C01 (1x 3.200K, 1x 5.600K) right away for full price.

Ordered three, total = 22 $ ¿¿ ??

Refresh te Page, three notes to te seller: three torch X 7,02 $ = 21,95 $…. This is the shooping of the Monty Python :person_facepalming:

Any idea when the colored ones will be available?

Only the total amount is changed : 6.5$ for one, 13$ for two, etc

what is the BLF list for ?.
is it for this aliexpress deal?.
these lights not potted? or is that plan not happening?.
im a little lost just a little.

No pay-pal option. no way am I paying with credit card. :frowning:

There is pay pal option…click “cancel” on the credit card pop up…paypal option should pop up when that closes…

let us know if that works…

Price has been adjusted (a drop of about 0,60€ in total)!
Order has been paid :wink:

Now let the long wait begin :smiley:

No it didn’t work for me, it returned an error message.

I bought 2 of each tint, didn’t bother with the waiting for price to be reduced, however that is supposed to work…

Maybe that is a USA thing…I canceled the credit card pop up, another window opened with a PayPal option…then completed in PayPal…

parkerdude (1476) - 0; 3

Omigawd, these are already available? No PM, just gotta watch the thread, eh?
OK, I’ll scroll back and try to find the group buy info.
Suggestion, edit the original post that opens first so people see this news.

Plain and simple, the $6.50 price is not honored if you use PayPal. $6.50+82 cents extra. = $7.82 US payment

Okay, WHAT? [Available again! - BLF special edition light] new Sofirn AAA twisty high CRI 5mm LED - #1458 by arow55

No luck here. I tried what you said and still no pay-pal option. Tried other payment options and it just goes straight back to the credit card page. Oh well, I guess I’ll have to do without.

Ordered 10 lights. I wanted to wait for the Red and Blue, but then didn’t want to risk it.

The process was a tad awkward, but after reading some of the messages, I was able to make it work.

To those for whom it seems like too much BS, consider buying the light at the normal price. Still seems like quite a bargain. Or don’t.

You can pay with PayPal….total will be $7.82 I got one coz like you, I will not use CC in China.