Banggood -- 2017 Mid-Year Mega Sale, Show and Win Your Items Ordered From Banggood(Winners announced)

My latest order: REMAX 2.1A Golden Noodle

Convoy C8 Stainless Steel Tactical Attack Head
It sold out too fast. I’ll buy it again next time.

One of these

And two of these

Bought the astrolux s42. Just shipped.

I plan to order Astrolux S41 4x Nichia 219B

bought one of these

Last thing I got from you guys is the Xanes KT, had to buy two because I used one as a birthday present as soon as it arrived!
I just love USB charging in a small light, so useful for giving it away to muggles :wink:

Astrolux S1 3D

Im just waiting for this to come back in stock in 3A - Convoy klar C8 Xp-l-hi 7135x8 Neue Firmware LED Taschenlampe Sale - Banggood Deutschland sold out-arrival notice-arrival notice

I ordered 50CM Aluminum Channel Holder For LED Strip Light Bar Under Cabinet Lamp

My favourite flashlight - ThorFire TK4A XP-L 4xAA from Banggood

http://www.banggood.com/ThorFire-TK4A-XP-L-1100Lumens-6Modes-High-Power-LED-Flashlight-AA-p-1104932.html

I ordered Astrolux S42

I bought this keycaps set for my Ducky One TKL RGB recently to give the keyboard a new look. It’s a really nice set. The RGB lighting really looks a lot better on the white white keys than on the original blacks that came with the keyboard.

108 keys PBT White Grey PBT Translucidus Backlit Double shot Retro Keycap

Sorry for the bad cell phone photo. Also the black keyboard case against my black mouse/keyboard mat doesn’t really help.

My favorite flashlight from BG: Klarus Mi7 Ti in titianium!

recently ordered (but not yet received) an Astrolux S42 4xNichia 219C/XP-G2/XP-G3 2023LM Rechargeable Mini LED Flashlight

Astrolux S42 4xNichia

…looking forward to it. I am beginning to like side switches, and love my Astrolux S41 (with tail switch) that I purchased nearly a year ago, so this S42 should be GOOD!

Also ordered an Astrolux S42

Looking forward to receiving it.

I received convoy X3 neutral white from banggood.

Hi

One of this please :slight_smile:

got an Astrolux SS couple of months ago.

I will order the SS bezel for my Convoy C8.