Beam Shots are up - Modifying a 109 LED flashlight to an 18 XP-G2 FETlight

@1dash1 - Yes, my lumens are guesstimates. Yes, I should have an IS, but if I can't buy a proper one, with all the calibration software, etc., then I don't want one. Especially not a home made one that guesstimates the lumens. It's probably more like 4500 lumens on start up, after actually seeing it outside tonight. When I said 3000, it was inside the garage and that's too enclosed to really guess by eye.

@ Turningbluechips - I don't even want to think about the possibilities with a water jet. It's scary cool. Thanks for the offer. I will try to remember that.

As far as more mods to this light, the idea was to see what could be done with a cheap shower head, single cell light light and I think that part worked out. It wasn't ever meant to be a monster as such. I've done enough of them already. Overall, it was just something to do and something to take my mind off the health issues going on right now, but it didn't work all that well. Just depressed lately... Soon, I will be tied up with operations and hopefully, recoveries, so modding will be just a memory for a long while to come.