Beam Shots/VIDEOS-High output Throwers. SBT90/CFT90 and Others

Great throw and spill. The picture of you lighting up the trail and road are GREAT shots. Pretty much lights up as far as the eye can see.

Thats what I like to see :+1:

What light is that? BLF GT?

MF04 (XHP35-Hi NW)

Single, small, high performance emitter in a very large reflector is the way to go for exciting throw flashlights. I started off with K 70 in this category, and next for me was TN 42, and my current flashlight in this exciting category is K 75. I do not have any of the equipment necessary to take decent beam shots so all I can offer is my verbal description. Large, high performance dedicated throwers are exciting! Thank you for your exciting beam shots.

Tree 240 yards.

TN42 CFT90

K1.SBT90.2

Side by side TN42 on Left,K1 on Right.

NI40 SBT90.2 ON LEFT, K1 SBT90.2 on Right

TREE 70 YARDS

TREE 120 YARDS- NI40 ON LEFT/K1 RIGHT SIDE

NI40

NI40 SBT90.2 Modded with FET[Custom] Driver by EasyB.

Thanks for the beamshots! K1 looks great but I’m very impressed with the NI40, I always had the impression that it was a flooder instead of thrower.

X65 mini is a whole different beast.

You are welcome. The video I posted on my new thread gives a decent idea of the beam intensity of the NI40 and K1.

BaronVonEissler…… GREAT JOB , we need more beam shots here on BLF , I hope this thread grows :beer:

Thanks. Check out my new thread. It has videos and beam shots. I will post more videos Depending on the interest.

K60 XHP70.2

FT03 SST40 NW. My best light for output/money ratio.Only $30.

I think this is TN42 CFT90 NW. Did not label. Head looks too big for FT03

NI40

X65vn MINI-Tree 240 yds,

Hi , Did you change xhp70 to xhp70.2? What driver do you use? Thanks

Not sure what light you are talking about?

My NI40 SBT90.2 has a FET driver put in by EasyB. NO step down and custom modes-3%/50%/100%

-K1 SBT90.2 is stock driver with Anduril firmware. I programmed thermal setting as high as it could go-70C/158F. Step down is not an issue. I end up turning it down.

-X65vn MINI has a Driver VNX2 with many programmable modes.Default step down is irrelevant[20 minutes] because light will get too hot by then and batteries would be drained.

Thanks for the detail , n sorry for not clear question.

I means to K60 , post #21.

I bought it with 70.2. off friend who modded it.

Thank you.

NI40 from 100 yards away.

Same tree as the 240 yard shots from this and other lights.

NI40 another 240 yard shot.Not as clear and the NI40/K1 Comparison in post # 15