BlackShadow Darth

kreisler compared to the SkyrayKind and other light how good or bad is this light.

How many Lumens and how green.

Overall and quality.

So, Kriesler, did you get yours from Ric already? When did you order it?

You said quality is comparable to the King but also that you don't have one or a clone. How does it compare to other quality lights?

Do you actually have a blackshadow darth?

Hmmm…you deleted your post again, this time the one above mine where you contradicted yourself. Lovely.

I don’t think those are his beamshots. I think those were posted online by the manufacturer somewhere. At least I think I remember seeing that.

Those are Ric’s beam shots. Much is missed in the translation since he deleted his one post.

ahhh ok yep.

Why are you avoiding the question?

Yeah, I saw that to. Looked like he had one and was giving us his impressions. Guess not, I cant wait for mine!!

Is this going to be like your giveaway? :P

Did you promise a giveaway but give nothing away?

More deleted posts? Well, that just means I am a few posts closer to beating you in post count. :P

This thread is getting stranger by the hour.

+1,i READ YA POST FELLA before you deleted it,Actually thought myself that you did contradict yourself,but its Saturday night and maybe a little drinkie pooozes or ten, :wink:

DON…

Kreisler is a very interesting character. Basically he contradicts himself, then deletes his posts. He also used to have 2 accounts and used them both to enter a contest giving him a higher chance of winning. He also tends to make hollow promises. Just call him Kreishill and be done with it.

Did you see my modification of Sintro's comic? :P

And you never go off topic. :P

The lack of lube + the destroyed batteries make me cringe. But no, this doesn’t look very bright at all.

Man, some people are really anal about lube :stuck_out_tongue: