Current design Specifications for the BLF LT1 Lantern will be close to these below:
- uses up to four button-top 18650 LiIon cells (in parallel configuration) Driver based from Lexel, Firmware from Toykeeper (LT1-Anduril)
- 150mm tall x 57mm wide
- Lighted electronic switch, (same as Q8 but with amber or yellow LED.
- USB charging, (either USB-micro, preferably newer USB-C input
- USB Power-bank charging out port, (up to 2.1 minimum continuous Amps for smartphones or tablet charging)
- down-firing LED design, with four Samsung LH351D 2700K high-CRI LEDs,
and four Samsung LH351D 5000K High CRI LEDs.
- Tint range from 2700 up to 5000K with Tint ramping feature.
- between 700 to 900 lumens on maximum mode.
- Ability to run lantern on the lower modes while charging from a minimum of 10 watt solar panel) (able to sustain a minimum of 1 amp charging rate.
- up to 1.75 amps at the four cells combined on maximum draw, on maximum mode.
- minimum water resistant of a IP67 / IPX7 rating
- electronic & mechanical lock out. (Mechanical by loosening battery tube
- 1/4”–20 tripod mount on bottom for use as a raised lantern on a tripod.
- 1/4”–20 tripod mount on back of lantern, same as Q8 (for accessory
- steel loops on head for addition of para cord Lanyard( or one included with the lantern)
- 20% lens frosting (or frosted internal sleeve) for smoother light, but not reduce the output no lower than 5% of bare LEDs.
- Up-coming available accessory kit will include:
> white durable plastic directional reflector, (covers 40% of one side of the lens increasing light in one direction.)
>plastic snap on wide base cap for more stability (similar to the ones used for the propane gas Coleman lanterns for stability)
> long 12 foot USB charge cable (for remote Solar charging)
> padded woven storage sleeve storage case.
> upper “wide-hat” plastic white hood brim/reflector for increasing light
downward when hanging above outdoors.