Blue Fatty - Wurkkos WK30

5min? I might be able to sit through that, but this was like 20min worth of nothing.

Seriously, when I heard, “Let’s open the box and see what’s inside…”, I was tempted to quit right there.

You ain't seen nothin' yet! ^:) :D

At least, he's quite consistent with all of his reviews on YT.

All reviews begin with: "Alright, let's see what's inside..."

All reviews end with something like: "This is a terrific flashlight [please fill in any manufacturer] has made. Great quality. I'm really impressed. Check for my discount code below..."

I must confess, I start to like his reviews. If I ever get the feeling, something's missing about the accessories of one of my flashlights, it's quicker to check his review than looking anywhere on BLF. ;-)

Kind of makes you want to mail him a Glitter Bomb with a Flashlight label on it, right?

“Let’s open the box and see what’s inside…”

>FOOM!<

invalid

anymore codes for this one ?

Color leds stopped working after 2 uses on mine :frowning:
GOT A Fitorch MR35 coming :slight_smile:
Fitorch MR35

Are you going to repair it ? Also just wondering how it compares to the 30 ?

Hope you have better luck than I did. Color modes stopped working on 2nd use :frowning: I ove this one, though
Fitorch MR35

do they make 365nm UV LEDs?
it seems most UV is 395, which to me is too much blue and visible emission
(many things glow blue, and the level of blue from 395nm obscures a lot of it)

wle

New ones now have 365nm UV LED, see this recent thread:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/62306

and this particular post in that thread:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/62306/13

I know this is an old post, but what really aggravates me bout this guy is his FB page, where if you even mention Martin or freeme, you are banned for life (or put on trial for heresy, something really, really bad! ). I really, really hate those generic named FB pages, like "Flashlights-r-US" or something, but what or who is really behind it has a hidden agenda.