Brinyte PT16 SFT40 Tactical Flashlight for Emergency and Searching

Brinyte PT16 Tactical Flashlight~😍

Equipped with a High-Intensity LED, the maximum brightness is over 2000 lumen, 😆💪👏

it’s a portable powerful flashlight which is practical for outdoor illumination and daily use. The maximum beam distance is 608m/19944 ft, can light up your whole yard.👍

See more details: Brinyte PT16

What emitter are they using now? 608 meters, I see

It uses SFT40

【PT16Pictures Update~】

💛💙💜𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙪𝙨!

2000 lumens and 600+beam distance!😍

Easy dual swicth can quickly access to strobe and sos mode!😋💪

The front side switch also has memory function which always remember the last mode you used!😮😎

Come and pick yours👉👉: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C8HCRFDR…

❤️💛💜Nice pics shared by KL!

2000 Lumens and 600+ Beam Range Distance!Can light up your whole yard!😮🙌🌟

"This torch is a new product by Brinyte and is another outstanding product in their line. It is very rugged and oh, SO bright! Be careful not to accidentally shine this light in your eyes!

The controls are very easy to use and the battery charges VERY fast. This one will stay in my hunting pack permanently."

🥰🌸✨Pretty good video shared by Are Jay Kay

🟡🟢Brinyte PT16 2000 Lumens Ultra Compact Tactical Flashlight, USB-C Rechargeable High Performance Pocket Light, IPX8 Waterproof for Emergency and Outdoor Use - Gifts for Men & Women - Black

Learn More: Brinyte PT16

Is the UI similar to the PT18 Oathkeeper?

Tail Main switch is mainly for turbo.
Tail side switch is mainly for Brightness adjustment/Instantaneous Strobe/Continuous Strobe

Front side switch is mainly for Brightness adjustment/ strobe/ sos

Thank you very much! So, they work in similar ways, which is great :wink:
The PT18 is an awesome light and so will be this one!!

1 Thank

Thank you!!!

:raised_hands:Nice pictures shared by RJ!!:raised_hands:
:sparkles::cherry_blossom:Brinyte PT16 2000 Lumens Tactical Flashlight with SFT40 emitter~

Niceice pics shared by Jose!!

❤️Thanks Dave Asp for sharing using experience of PT16 ~💚

"The PT16 is an amazing tactical light. It is extremely bright and has both a side and tail switches. The duel tail switches have both full brightness and strobe. 😁😆

I always look for a strobe mode on my tactical lights and this one is awesome. It also recharges with a USB-C plug, so my cell phone charger can charge this light too. No need to carry a different charging cable.😎💪

This tactical light also has a clip and lanyard which makes it very easy to carry by giving you multiple ways to carry. I’ve been using it at night and I am extremely excited about the distance that it throws the beam of light. I highly recommend this tactical light. 10 out of 10! Another home run from Brintyte!"😍🥰

Don’t hesitate to try one!: Brinyte PT16

:yellow_heart::green_heart:Thanks Tim for sharing his informative opinion for Brinyte PT16 Tactical Flashlight~

Prepare to be amazed as we explore the tactical prowess of its dual tail switch system, offering you unmatched control in any situation. :star2::heart_eyes:
Whether you need a quick burst of blinding brightness or a subtle low-light mode, this flashlight adapts to your needs seamlessly. :partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast, a survivalist, or just looking for the perfect EDC companion, the Brinyte PT16 Compact Flashlight promises to be your ultimate lighting solution.:raised_hands::muscle:

💙💛Nice Pic Shared By Zac Gentry~Brinyte PT16 2000 Lumens Tactical Flashlight, ideal for searching, emergency, hiking, camping, and many outdoor uses.👍✨Come and pick yours💪🙌

Amazon Prime offers a more favorable price for purchasing~