Charger can make the shorter life for the battery ?

Wow, that’s some frightening damage to the batteries. I’ve read that wireless charging does incur more losses, but I can’t imagine how hot it would have to get to do that…
On the plus side, now you don’t need to pry open the iPad to replaced the batteries - the batteries did the heavy lifting for you!

naw, the screen is toast, it has a dead spot due to heat.

Well…… thats all fine and dandy but outright just singling out apple is flawed and a false narrative, EVERY phone creator has the same sealed phone with a non replaceable battery which ALSO has a limited life span based on charge cycles as its all limited by current battery technology…. So “Switching” brands isn’t going to change that fact and indicating such is misinformation. Samsung, LG, Xiaomi, Huawei, Pixel, Sony etc ALL manufacture phones with a battery that cant be replaced and opening a phone in an attempt voids their warranties too so everything you said is moot.

Also misinformation, apple indeed had a protocol in the OS which throttled performance as battery degraded which was an attempt to maintain duration of use over performance. Not saying it was a good thing they did that either but you falsely framing it is as forced obsolescence is misinformation IF anything Android is worse as they discontinue software support after 2 years MAYBE 3 if your lucky, Apple on the other hand has software support for most devices for 5+ years after initial production.

DID YOU KNOW—- Foxconn also manufactures for not just Apple BUT many large companies like Sony, Microsoft and, Nintendo ? Singling out apple is a poor way to spread the message about how poorly Foxconn treats employees.

oh, come on bros, this is not the forum to vote and devote Iphone or any smartphone brand.

We just discuss the cause if the charger could make the battery lifespan to be shorter.

I just wonder if the charger will be a cause to make the battery lifespan problem, that is all :wink:

Just dispelling misinformation that some “Apple” haters seem to keep spreading without looking at every other brand that’s doing the exact samething and pushing a narrative that they are better than Apple due to “X” cause of “Y” but in reality all the other companies are also guilty of “X”.

And yes some chargers can “technically” shorten battery lifespan but that has a lot more to due to user negligence, personally I tend to use OEM charging blocks or the usb ports on pc to “trickle” charge a device rather an cram the device with as much juice as quickly as possible.

You sound very angry. You can Google everything I said and you will see I am right. IPhones are made by foxxcon. Foxxcon employees did commit suicide by jumping out windows , apple purposely mislead their customers. When they were caught they tried to cover it up. Go ahead and Google it if you want proof.

Dude…. you didn’t read anything I said at all did you… or if you did you choose to ignore facts to promote a false narrative… Why do you ignore that every phone manufacturer did and does what Apple did but just focus only on Apple in particular ? As I already mentioned while refuting all misinformation you decided to spread, you derailed a thread which was only asking if it was possible for a charger to damage the longevity of a battery with your propaganda.