[Christmas GAW] Regards from Wurkkos!

Go Wurkkos!

LEDs with a bin that’s slightly rosy (not green) would be nice. E.g. SST20 FA3 4000K

Nice lights! Keep up the great work!

Go Wurkkos

Perhaps consider some AA/14500 offerings.

Go Wurkkos

Thanks for the GAW.

Go Wurkkos! I’ve been really enjoying the lights you’ve been putting out.

Some smaller and simpler lights would be good - I like buying those as gifts for non-enthusiasts!

Go Workkos! Thanks for the giveaway and Merry Christmas!

I like many of your designs, and especially the high CRI options, please keep that up.
Agreed with the “grandma light” request. The FC11 is pretty close in that regard, and I love it partly for that reason.

Also, what happened to your Thanksgiving GAW? [Thanks Giving GAW]Wurkkos Amazon Black Friday Promotion

Go Wurkkos!

“Go Wurkkos”

Great looking Red ano //

get rid of the dumb unnessesary markings on lights like "hot " or picture of a battery ?? less is more .

“Go Wurkkos”

Go Wurkkos

Keep it simple, FC11 is a winner because it is simple and easy to use. No need to be better than everything, just keep it simple and budget friendly.

Go Wurkkos

Perhaps instead of asking for random ideas you could start a thread and design a specific light with our input from the beginning until its finalized?

Go Wurkkos.
The world needs the perfect reading/blackout headlamp, floody and made just for indoor blackout stuff such as playing cards and board games with others, reading a book, working in the kitchen, very long running and not annoying or blinding to others, using a single AA.
Just a soft beam for doing things at arm length and wandering around a dark house, not suitable for hiking or jogging.

Go Wurkkos

Couldn’t agree more.

Go Wurkkos…

Go Wurkkos
Thanks for the GAW
Thanks for listening.

Go Wurkkos! Thank you for the giveaway! Merry Christmas!

Go Wurkkos.
I’m enjoying the colour of my red TS21!

Go Wurkkos. Great company. Looking forward to the future.

Go Wurkkos. Great lights.

Go Wurkkos!

I would like to see AA USB rechargeable flashlights. 2xaa style.

Thank you for the giveaway!

Merry Christmas!

Go Wurkkos

Something to compete against the SP10 Pro would be nice. I more compact version with a better clip design.