Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

Wow... no takers on the black SC01 at 30.00 shipping included...

I had a bet that the black one would sell as fast as I would get it posted...lol

Is there any info on MT09R long tube ( 2 battery carrier / 8 x 18650 ) ?

Not anything so far. I was supposed to have a sample by now and didn't get one. I did get the charger but I guess the trip killed it.

Dave told me, that there will only be a 4S2P Version of the long tube, that means for XHP35 only.
2S4P would need another design, because the rotating tailcap have to make contact to the battery tube/housing get 2S.

I asked him as I wanted to get separate short tubes for the BLF Q8.

I have received a ton of email about when I will have more stock of the MT09R, Even I do not have the answer to that question yet so what I have decided to do is sell the MT09R 70.2 I had planned to keep for myself.

My personal light is blue and already has the new TA driver installed in it along with excellent NW emitters. It runs between 20k and 21k lumen output depending on what battery you use. I like the 30q. I get the best output with those. Spring bypass is also completed.

Nothing at all needs to be done to this light and of course it will still be under the full 2 year warranty.

I would have to charge $175.00 at the very least. I really have about 20 dollars more than that in it. This light is fully maxed out and needs nothing but batteries.

I can't go lower than that on the price. I honestly have about $20.00 more than that in it and I still have to ship it as well.

it is listed on my website now I just added it.

https://hesaidshesaidsales.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fhaikelite-mt09r-702-new-ta-driver-with-spring-bypass-already-installed

Thanks for the overwhelming support from everyone.

For those of you who are thinking of buying from Terry, you should read this post:

wow so in other words all Terrys fault… way to go man! he took the lights and ran… this is awful BLF please ban this user from ever creating an account here!!

Remember, only one side of the story has been told so far.

We should all be careful to judge a man before even hearing his side of the story.

+1

Terry has the right to defend himself.

I agree. We need to hear Terry’s story first before we judge. Everyone deserves a fair trial.

Btw, TA, did HL pay you yet?

He posted look #600 in the SC26 thread.

+1 to Texas Ace.

Also, even if he did make a mistake, he does not deserve a ban.

I have posted what the entire truth is in the SC26 thread because that is really where it applies...

As for reading anything before ordering from me.

How many have ordered in stock products and got the best service that can be provided.

The SC26 issues is now in the hands of lawyers and which will cost s small fortune. But as far as ordering. Other than that stupid group but that I even told Hikelite I would rather not do. And I think 1 customer that got the wrong color SC01 my sales and service record are perfect.

I do not mind doubts. If I were in a buyers place I would have them as well. But, we all know that all of the Chinese companies we have done business with will back out and leave you hanging in a hot second.

As far as the SC26'S. Unless Haikelite does the right thing and either ship them as part of my service payment which is about one third of what they owe me or ship those themselves I just have to let the lawyers and in this case the US attorney general's office do their work and resolve it.

By the way the shipment I have been te racking was replacement springs I requested 3 months ago. Not lights.

The light will also need to be brought up to advertised specs even if they did ship them to me. Right now the highest output I have achieved with the only SC26 in this country that I know of is 800 lumen which it held for about 30 seconds then le cfc eked out at 730 lumen. That's a 30 percent difference than advertised.

All of this was told to Haikelite over a month ago. Still nothing said or done to change it.

I stepped up on the MT09R and with TA'S driver we saved that light and if they purchase and use his exact design it will be a great light. The cost of doing all of that work for them and still never being paid for any of it is why I refused to even ask anyone to help get the SC26 up to spec.

All of that should be completed before ever leaving the factory and not by dealers and service persons.

I also never got paid anything at all for any of the MT09R units sold in the group buy.

I've been told 3 different numbers by Gaikelite for how many were sold. They even offered me 1000.00 and call it even.

Of course I refused. That is less than a quarter of just the service fees alone for purchasing new drivers and installing them.

I've not given up not will I give up. But someone questioning my sales from my store. Unless you have ordered something probable best not to judge that.

Other than the SC26 lights which I've never been shipped my sales record and service pare perfect.

Wow Terry, now you’re calling us all stupid?

Sure we are stupid for believing your lies about a shipment of lights that never shipped and about a sample that you never showed us. More importantly, for a GB that was supposed to be completed by end of March, where most of us have patiently been waiting for you to deliver but were left in the dark for a full month, yes we are stupid for believing in you.

Now you claim you are holding our funds for the SC26 until you get paid from HL for the MT09R. Yes, so if people are planning to buy from you in the future they can read for themselves about the way you conduct business.

Also good luck trying to prevent people from receiving a refund for their SC26, which they havent received and you are not in possession of, as PayPal WILL side with us and NOT you.

I don’t think they called you stupid, but rather called the group buy stupid.

It may be semantics but to me both mean the same thing. Why should “stupid” even be used in this context? Terry should be more professional about what he posts period.

How in the world could anyone assume or see my calling anyone stupid.

I said the stupid group buy because I did not want to do it to begin with. They are always a headache and as we have yet seen again the manufacturers blame everyone but themselves.

Stupid means it was s stupid idea to have ever had it to begin with.

The light even now is still not up to spec.

My daughter graduates in 2 days so for the next 2 days that is where my attention will be.

The lawyer are doing what needs to be done or at least more than I can.

Professional flashlight sales lol... I'm sorry but that just sounds funny.

I really will never understand how that post could have been taken into the context of my calling any person on BLF stupid.

I agree Terry, the term professional flashlight sales sounds funny when it comes to your business practices. But you are in the business of flashlight sales, are you not?

If you would check your grammar and typos to some decent degree there would be less misunderstandings but it’s hard for you to barely respond unless you’re trying to sell more lights. Because you definitely have a hard time responding to paying customers that have NOT received their merchandise.

Additionally, when you are talking abiut dissatisfied customers from the sc26 GB, you’re talking about 100 customers that are very unhappy. Even for the MT09R GB, there was a lot of unnecessary drama which was caused by your lack of professionalism or since you think that term is funny, lets just call it lack of business ethics and conduct.

Again thank you for sharing another personal reason why you are going to ignore people for a while. But what we can expect from someone who thinks “professional flashlight sales” is funny.

Well if he doesn’t consider himself a “professional” flashlight salesman, maybe “amateur” status is more fitting.

I consider it an amateur move to use 100 sales of SC26 lights to pay himself for money tied up in a completely separate MT09R deal. Robbing Peter to pay Paul is not professional whatsoever.

Terry,

I just want to be clear. So you are refusing to refund purchasers of the SC26 because of a completely different product group buy (MTR09) that you weren’t compensated for from Haikelite? That’s between you and Haikelite.

We purchased the SC26 directly from you. We gave you our money in good faith. We were exceptionally patient. You did not ship a single SC26. You have a legal (and ethical) responsibility to refund these purchases.