Convoy L2 long distance shots

Hey folks just a few pictures of the Convoy L2 at work the pics are not as good as the first time because i live on the coast and its always windy last pictures where taken on a lake! the flashlight is still stock XPL HI V2 1A
!

!
!

!
!

!

These pics are a little closer distance but it was windy so the light was getting caught by water in the air!
!

!
!

!

Nice! thanks for the pics!

Awesome! My night is better now!!

Nice pictures!

Is the U6-3A a nice tint?

Someone help me decide which tint to get!

Yea it would be its very neutral it is a 5000k tint i think? so not as white as this tint! i believe it is similar to my BLF A6 you can see it is a lot warmer compared to the tint in the L2 !

!

What tints do you prefer? do you like cold whites or do you like the warmer whites? the warmer the colour you go the more distance you will loose! but most peopel porefer a warmer colour when hunting and what not to distinguish the difference of objects.

Hey, thanks. That helps!

Actually, I've become a fan of the more neutral tints, but range and brightness are king, so I may go with that.

when not going to crazy on distance i found the BLF X6 can match the L2 it can reach this distance in the first photos but it is really spread out…once you mod the L2 i am sure it will be a different beast.

I just took this now my X6 is the neutral white tint it is the light on the left and the convoy L2 on the right!
!

!

Thanks. The NW looks actually brighter.

i think there is about 300 lumen in difference between the X6 and the L2.