【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

It is not a single CCT but a range. Someone already posted the chromacity bin that Simon sell is ebxD46. You can go to the datasheet and find the CCT and DUV range of this bin by plugging the coordinates into this website. Osram does not specify a specific CCT.

Here are the datasheets

What is the difference between culpm1 and cslpm1?

Footprint c(u,s)lpm1
S 3030 footprint (max 6A?)
U 4040 footprint (more current 8A)

Led Size csl(p,n)m1
N 1 mm2
P 2 mm2

Colour Last two numbers cslpm1.(tg, fy, 23, f1, 13, 14)
TG 6000K
FY Yellow
23 Red
F1 Pure Green
13 True Green
14 Blue

Thanks RapidLux.
Will be any difference in lumens between culpm1 and cslpm1 at 3A current?

Not appreciably. The main advantage (still theoretical right now as it hasn’t been tested AFIK) is a higher peak current before its thermally bottlenecked. In other words, other than binning differences, CULPM1 will be about the same as CSLPM1 until current exceeds ~5-6A. And in a flashlight with other thermal limitations, maybe less of a difference will be seen. TBD with time

Please don’t clutter this thread, you might want to do some reading in THIS thread

Whoops, just not used to typing out the model number of the 4040 version now that they’re available! :smiley:

Hello Simon,

Can you get Osram KY CSLNM1.FY (yellow) emitters?

I would be very interested in a thrower flashlight fitted with that particular emitter, if you can source them.

Probably I would take a Convoy M21A, but if you can fit it into a Convoy L21A, that would be even better.

[Deleted]

It is a buck constant current drive,

Maybe M3-C, C means “type-c”.

I will try to order,

It would be nice to see M31C, 21700 size

Hi cri throwers

What centering ring did you use?

i’m ready to launch a M21C-U with type-c port

Probably this one.

Stock, supplied with flashlight

Would you reprogramm ramping UI to be faster from MID to HIGH and a little bit slower from LOW to MID?

It’s hard to adjust low/mid output correctly and over mid it looks like raming is not moving, until i see double blink as max value.

S21B CULPM1 at 9A? Let’s do this.