【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

[quote=Simon Mao]

due colori, grigio e arancio
[/quote]

I want an orange one as soon as it's available ...

I personally don’t like the knurling design, but I agree, 2xAA are readily available, not dangerous for “normal people”
2x14500 is less useful than over li-ions, BUT share AA form factor which is a big thing…
In fact, I don’t like 14500 and 10440 BUT I always use them for EDC, because I know I can swap them with AAA/AA as a fallback if needed

I’m about to get the T2 UV for a friend, along with 14500 and charger, but he will be able to use AA instead if needed

I assume it’ll be 4 modes with memory. I wish there was a memory toggle on the 4 mode drivers.

:+1: :+1:

I like it! What emitter (or options)??

Same for me. Really, I wish the 12 group driver just defaulted to working like the 4 mode driver, and then the 4 mode driver could be discontinued, along with some other changes.

What is the LED choice for T4. Is that LH351D in picture?

Almost looks like a 519A?

It’s 351d. As I know Simon, you can choose from all possible LEDs that he has in other flashlights.

Thanks Simon, T4 will be a great addition, simple to use, easy to find AA batteries, makes a great present. Any chance of a 2xAAA with nichia 219B and always starting on low? I currently use a T2 nichia 219C on the job but am thinking about a Nitecore MT06MD, I’d rather have a Convoy if possible.

Ah cool. Does anyone know the height of the 20mm driver? Hoping it will fit in a D80v2.

It’s amazing, I really like the desing, is really hard to find 2xAA flashlights nowdays, I would like to have a couple of ’em in house one with tir lens for indoors and one with a couple of reflectors for outdoors.

Looks modern and high quality with nice colors, a fifth 10% mode would be nice too providing a second low mode with extra brightness and still nice runtimes.

Is the rubber button 14mm?

Anyone know if the b35am will make it into the m21d? I’ve been told there isn’t enough demand for gt-fc40 (50kcd) in that host. Looking for some LED combination for a wide high cri beam greater than 50kcd, preferably 75. Is asking Simon to put in an sst-20 my only option currently? Beam with that emitter is narrow in the c8 already.

L’autista sarà disponibile tra due settimane.

yes, 4 modes with memory

any 3535 LED
nichia 219b/219c , LH351D, SST20 etc.

any 3535 LED
nichia 219b/219c , LH351D, SST20 etc.

in the picture it’s LH351D

yes, 519A can be installed

2*AAA light a pen light

The height of the components on the side with the inductance is 3mm, the thickness of the PCB board is 1.5mm, and the height of the brass column is 4mm.