【convoy】M21H bezel available now

It’s a shame that this site can only offer a maximum of 3 properties, if it can be increased to 4 or even 5, then I will be able to put all the options in the same link.

3 Thanks

Can there be a shared picture showing how you add the spring? This may help improve the product.

3X21E in stock ,i will add a link in two days

1 Thank

Some countries, including Peru, have very high shipping fee from China to these countries, and I’m thinking about how to set up shipping templates more reasonably. After a while, my store will lift shipping restrictions to these countries.

2 Thanks

If some buyers have this demand, I will produce some drivers with Attiny13A MCU, and then I will put them in different links.
Currently 7135*4 4groups still use Attiny 13A

7135*6 3/5 modes, it’s not attiny 13a

1 Thank

Yes, some of the photos have not been updated, it may be that I didn’t notice, the MCU on the 71354 71358 4groups driver is Attiny 13A, I can guarantee this.

1 Thank

I took some pics, though they are not great.
The first is the extra spring installed in the tailcap. I am going to call it the aux spring .:

this one shows the aux spring along with the stock spring:

This one shows the spring put inside the main spring . I just placed it inside the main spring. Held both inverted and installed back into the tailcap. It is a bit fiddly to keep the aux spring centered in the main spring. But it works to solve the disconnection problem.

It probably should be captive for a production build.
Description of the spring:

2 Thanks

What is the golden s3 made off? Polished brass or gold plated?

And will you be offering the s21d model in gold as well, or at the very least will you be offering the mao finish?

Does anyone here have a S21E with TIR?

I prefer TIR beams over reflector beams most of the time, but I am a bit sceptical with this one as it seems like there is a big gap between housing and white holder of the TIR, making it easy for even single water droplets to enter the light. Is there any other (pebbled 15°) TIRs that would fit a S21E without such a gap?

It does not need to be watertight when submerged, but being able to use it in strong rain is a must.

Convoy-S21E-21700-flashlight-with-60deg-TIR-lens-SST40-SFT40-519A-Type-c-charging-port

1 Thank

Golden S3 is Aluminum

Just a different anodized color.

2 Thanks

It most likely has a glass in front of the TIR.

1 Thank

I can confirm that the 21E with 60° lens has a glass lens in front of the TIR. For me it is the perfect dog walk light. I love the beam spread.

3 Thanks

Good idea.

Gold coated.
About golden S21D or MAO S21D, Because they don’t sell much, I need to think about it.

2 Thanks

Yeah I noticed this, see my pics. It would be nice if you send me the ATTiny ones (4*7135) so I can use the drivers for my project. Would be great service :smiley:

Any updates of the new 26800 flashlights?

What do you mean? Is there any info about this.

1 Thank

Oh, there is a glass lens in front - that makes sense, so it is still waterproof. Thanks!

I was hoping for something like this, where the TIR itself closes without a gap.

S8 design in 14500/AA form factor would be perfect, with W1 emitter

1 Thank