【convoy】M21H bezel available now

That would actually be a great option for most of your lights, I hope you can make them available.

1 Thank

Love the look on those. One of them is going to be my first real thrower. Can’t wait.

Where and when will this be available?

Ti Cu at last!!!

the tail spring in the M21H or M26D can not bear 16A current , i should solver this problem first

2 Thanks

17mm

2 Thanks

first one is a sample ,the second one (copper pill) is in stock now

1 Thank

Simon I could put a bypass wire on the spring so it could handle more amps. I’m happy to do that myself.

Would that make you happy to supply m21H with 6V 8A driver?

Will there be a 4000k ish version?

Is it too early to ask?

Hi Simon!
Please consider to ramp up from moonlight so that we do not need always to start with memorized level!!!
Would be a massive step up in usability!

2 Thanks

It could be bypassed with a copper braid. If thats not possible (like press-fit spring) you could retrofit a PCB with a bypased spring?

Now this is what I’ve been waiting for. I take it this is what we had previously requested for, which is a dual fuel AA/14500 T3 with an S6 head?

Ok. That makes sense. Thank You!

This looks great. I’d love an aluminium version with a 719a 2A driver (I’m happy to build this as long as the host is available).

Now we just need S21G TiCu

Yes, perfect! That’s what I was hoping to build, just with a green light/tube to go with a green Osram.

1 Thank

Those look excellent.

I notice it has a cut out for a USB-C charging port. Please make sure the driver can charge with a USB-C to USB-C cable! The 4x18a SBT90.2 and the M21F GTFC40 both can charge with a USB-C to USB-C cable which makes them very easy to charge with a phone charger. Unfortunately, my M3-C GTFC40 requires a USB-A to USB-C cable, which phone chargers don’t use anymore. It’s hard to charge that light now.

2 Thanks

Ask to @thefreeman :grimacing:

3 Thanks

I have no plans for this at the moment, due to size restrictions, I’m not sure if the current can be raised to 8amps.

I tend to use double springs.