【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

Also - if the L21A is the 21700 version of the L2, then the M21A should have been C21A - just sayin’. Keeping the lettering the same between series (S2+ -> S21A, L2 -> L21A, C8+ -> M21A?, M1/M2 -> ……)

And yeah, is that an S21A triple? No possibility of quad? S21A quad rear e-switch would be pretty kickass.

Simon any 17 mm. driver 6A with simple UI.

Don’t tell me :smiley:

gray S11 with XHP50.2(SMO)

As far as I remember, it will be reverse clicky. The question is if the mirror is exactly the same as the one which can be ordered separately already.

Simon, I was hoping the S21A would be designed to work with quad emitters not triple. The S2+ can already work with triple emitters. Also can you design the S21A host to be wide enough for Lishen LR2170SF cells, which is currently the best high capacity 21700 in existence and also long enough to fit protected 21700 cells?

Simon, could you please consider either my suggestion or Tally-ho’s suggestion for the centering ring to be used in the new multi emitter 21700 flashlight model? It would be really nice to have this flashlight host to be compatible with both 4 and 3 emitters.

Also, please, make the tube to have 22.2 mm inner diameter for 21700 flashlights, so this will let us fit in any kind of 21700 batteries (sometimes, they can be 21.9 mm thick).

SKV89, do you really want to fit in protected 21700 cells? If protected 21700 could be fit in, support for 18650 will be lost, I think.

Personally I never use a 18650 in a 21700 flashlight. I would use my 18650 in a S2+ not in the S21A otherwise it is a waste. You lose compactness with zero gain in energy and power.

I’d prefer no support for protected 21700 cells only because that would make the light at least 5mm longer. May not seem like much, but let’s keep it as compact as possible.

Simon, will L21A with XHP35 HI run 2S only or can the boost driver also handle operation with only one battery?

Might be ugly, but:

• it’s an detachable option, should be used only by those who want it
  • flat awl should look good, as for me; not sure for the cone
  • if the hole is undesirable as itself - it might be an option to make additional/interchangeable tail cap if it’s worth that.

Anyway, it’s mostly a question since I can’t guess if it’s profitable to make. Please tell if could have a positive decision.

P.S. The same hole may allow to nicely fix the flashlight on some equipment (vast majority of photo/audio/… tripods, for example)

Will be be putting in an order for the 20mm 6A driver plus a few other things as soon as that’s out in a day or two. Been eagerly awaiting that driver. Will try it in the S21A (currently in the mail) with a 3V XHP50.2. Got an extra pill with the S21A as well so will also try an XHP70.2 (and obviously different driver) to see which I like best.

Looking forward to the 3xLED 21700, 4x18650 and 3x21700 lights as well. Keep up the great work, Simon :+1: . Half of my light collection is going to be Convoy very soon :smiley: .

Would that 6A driver be able to power a 6V XHP70.2?

It looks like the 6A driver will be 3V, so unfortunately it will not power a 6V XHP70.2. There are a few 6V output boost drivers that might be suitable listed below.

• Kaidomain H1-A – Outputs 3 amps.
  • Mountain Electronics boost driver(s) – Outputs up to 4.2A but has been out of stock for a while and is quite expensive, especially with international shipping.
  • Manta Ray boost driver – It’s 22mm so will work with the S11, but the S21A and M21A take a 20mm driver. I’ve recently purchased one to experiment and see if I can file it down to 20mm and fit it into my S21A or M21A without killing it (just need to find time to do so). I believe this is the same driver that’s in the Nightwatch NS22 Seeker, and I’ve really enjoyed it in my NS22 – I especially like the UI with double half tap to hidden turbo.

So does the green one :slight_smile:

Vedro, what firmware are you using? I’m stuggling to find something that works properly on the green driver.

Why impossible… Did you measure everything? Does it need .005” removal, or .050” ?
What is the wall thickness?
It may be possible

side note, the S2+ 21700 is the … S21A ? Only available as a host….?

S21A with SST40 should be available in the next 48 hours.

20mm and 22mm 6A drivers are out!

Also great for SST20; at 6A, the 4000k makes just over 1000 lumens of high-CRI goodness.

You were keeping an even closer eye on Simon’s store than me :wink: .

Have now put in an order for 2 of the 20mm 6A drivers and a few other goodies. Have been running my 3V XHP50.2’s on the 8x7135 driver while waiting. Looking forward to the extra juice with the new drivers, but it might be hard to go without Biscotti.

Got home, sat down for dinner and checked because I know he puts new things up at ~6pm :stuck_out_tongue:

Really wish other firmwares could be loaded to these. I’m not sure what I’d use one for myself, but glad the option is there.

And now S21A and M21A with SST40 - some good prices…!

6500k on both though.

2019/5/27
20mm driver for SST40 (output current 6A)
22mm driver for SST40 (output current 6A)
S21A with SST40
M21A with SST40
L21A with SST40
L21A host
gray S11 with SST40 (SMO)
gray S11 with XHP50.2(SMO)
gray S11 host