Crelant V6CS $23??

id be cautious with it. unless the person who sent the email can be confirmed a legit reseller or crelant, id say its either a scam or counterfeit

if we can really get this light at $18 and it is legit… id snag one up myself

I want one!

A Chinese site mentions the V6CS:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=\_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fitem.taobao.com%2Fitem.htm%3Fspm%3Da1z10.1.11-2504450774.29.jftndF%26id%3D21955600681

As a general rule, when something appears too good to be true, IT IS.

The older versions of this light sell for ~$40-$50.

Why would a new version sell for less than half that.

Why wouldn't Crelant confirm anything.

If this is above board, and shipping isn't excessive, count me in for four of them, but I would need to see some proof.

every crelant light has a SS bezel on the head, and all but one has a SS bezel on the tail cap too. i dont see them changing that unless it is a “budget” entry

if this is legit, id hop on it for $18… but id want to make sure its either a legit reseller doing this promo, or crelent themselves.

what was the email address that sent the email about this deal?

Is this maybe the next iteration of the V9CS/7G6CS?

Shame to loose the SS bezel, and tailcap.

with 2 16340s it shuts off after a minute, not sure why?

Hello Liping,
welcome to BLF…
we are happy having you here.

could you maybe add your contact details into your sig, that would be helpful!

THank you LIping!

Enjoy the forum!

how could this possibly be a scam? afterall, the letter was addressed “dear friend.” :bigsmile:

im assuming that LIping’s posts got marked as spam?
eidt: i had sent crelant a email last night with a link to this post to see if it was legit. was LIping from crelant and confirm anything?

Yes, I think she was legit… I exchanged a few PM`s with her, but she told me that the 23 is not for customers, but for dealers only, and therefore can not give it for that price.

i wonder why the posts disappeared… since i asked her here, would have liked to see what she said

did she mention her name? she always posts it at the end her emails

You can still PM her… Liping was her user account`s name

oh i assumed her posts were marked as spam and she got banned

I think, that she made a mistake about the pricing, and therefore wanted to withdraw herself from the thread… :8)

lol ok… well i sent a pm. guessing that the $23 or $18 is out of the question

So.... buy 50..

I'm in for 2 and will pay 20 each and 5$ for shipping

Whoever brings in the 50 can keep my 4$

at 2 $ a light it's a 100$ or 6 free lights

I'll take 2 :)

samsat, PM sent.

What 16340 do you have?