Cutting Back Again - Selling More Lights

My brother and I are thinning down our collections a little bit again. All of these are great lights but because we have several others in the same classes keeping them all is a bit redundant. All of these prices are shipped in CONUS. The first ” I’ll take it ” posted on the thread gets the light. PM’s can follow but posts on the thread come first.

1. TN31MB - $120. This was tested by Michael at OSTS at 409kcd -SOLD!

2. Supbeam K40Vn- $110. Tested by us at 1625 OTF lumens and 395Kcd.

3. Skyray Kung - $40. Modded by DBCstm with XM-L2 noctigons bigger wires and better heatsink. Right at 3000 OLTF lumens - SOLD pending payment

4. Armytek Predator - $40. This is a great little stock light but was basically just a shelf Queen for us. -SOLD!

5. Zebralight SC600MK2 - $45. Another great little light but not real fond of the UI -SOLD!

6. Zebralight SC52 - $35. Same story as the SC600. Very powerful but SoSo UI- Sold!

7. Fenix PD22UE- $40. Brand new little light by Fenix with the new XP-L die. Awesome output and good UI but I just love my Eagletac D25C’s better. Don’t need both. I just paid $60 for this light Christmas day. -SOLD!

8. Sunwayman C20C - $30. Another sweet light but you can’t EDC a side clicky light. I almost cooked my leg! SOLD pending payment.

9. Balder BD-1 - $20 Modded by DBCstm with an XP-E2 de-domed and a Q-lite. Nice little pocket thrower! - SOLD!

10. L3 Illuminations L10 - $15. Has a Nichea 219B. Cool little light with a great tint but I just don’t do twisties anymore. Has a little nick in the anno on the tail. -SOLD pending payment

I’ll take no 9 :slight_smile:

You got it.

Someone needs to buy 1/2 of these so I dont. I cant do it, I must resist, DONT DO IT! Self control, must control urge!

Want the sc600, I’ll take it

Number 3 has a new home here.

I want all of them....but I need to hold out for the A6 GB :sad: :D

Insane prices on the Zebralights. I’ll take the SC52 if it’s XM-L2.

Noted. Numbers 3 and 5 sold pending payment.

I will take number 8 the c20c. PayPal you tomorrow. Thanks!

paypal sent for no 9 :smiley:

withdrawn
swmbo :* nearby |(

No sir. It is XM-L U3.

Dude! That SC52 has my name on it! I’ve been looking at these the last several days and that is the one that really catches my attention. Wanna mod it! :bigsmile:

Holler at me!

Edit: Might have to snag that Predator from you as well, Let’s Make A Deal! Come on down….

Payment sent for:

“5. Zebralight SC600MK2 – $45. Another great little light but not real fond of the UI”

Thanks! Always wanted to try a ZL :bigsmile:

What version is the L10 3 or 4 mode? I will take it if it is the 4 mode with moon. Any clip? Thanks

You got it!

You got it Dale! Lol.

4 mode with moon but no clip.

Nicely priced lights especially with shipping!

Good luck with the sale. :slight_smile: