Does anyone currently produce a 2x 21700 thrower?

Wow. I went through about 40 google search results trying to find one for sale, and this site never came up. Well, they do Paypal, so if it is a shady site that doesn’t deliver, at least I would be covered by Paypal. Thank you!

I doubt much will come of it, but thank you for trying anyway.

I tried to buy the SF47T myself and saw a clue. On the listing page, the options are “no battery” and “with battery” but in the cart, the option chosen says “with battery/Poland.” It looks like this product is only in stock in a Poland warehouse and purchases from the Poland warehouse must be limited to Poland or nearby regions.

I also sent a message to Barry asking about it. Maybe the limitation is in error, or perhaps they would be willing to lift the restriction in order to clear inventory.

How about a RovyVon S2i?

Just got this e-mail this morning:

They claimed to have 20 in stock, and after I ordered it went down to 19, so it seemed legit at the time. Crap-tastic. The search continues.

Geez, I’m sorry mate.

It’s frustrating, but ultimately a first world problem.

Other suggestions:

Fenix-LR35
Fenix-LR50R
Lumintop-PK21
Lumintop-Rattlesnake
Maxtoch-Owleyes W2
Nightwatch-NS59v1
Nitecore-MH40S

:+1:

wuben x1
or rovyvon s2e/i/p

more info :for wuben x1 400lumen for 14hours
for rovyvon s2 200lumen for 24hours
or 1200lumen for 4.5hours

Convoy M21G with Cree 70.3 have solid throw with very good amount of spill.
This host with SFT 40 will be perfect thrower but Simon don’t make it yet in this configuration.

I’m not seeing the value of 26650 when 26800 is available. 26800 I got from Convoy is 6800 mAh and 30-35 Amps, vs. the Keeppower 26650 at 5500 mAh, not sure the Amps, I think 20, and costs way more than the 26800/. seems to me if you’re going to take up 26mm space in the handle, go the extra 15mm in length and get a lot more battery run time and load bearing.

also not seeing the value of 18650. I think the future for lights ought to be 21700 5000 mAh. Lasts 60% longer than the 3000mAh 18650s. And go from 21700 to 26800, skipping the 26650 form factor.

Yeah, I like love 21700 flashlights.

(26xxx flashlights are probably too big for my pocket.)

Does a Japanese company makes a high quality 26800 cell yet?

If so, I predict 26800 flashlights to take off for many flashaholics.

If you still want that SF47T there is ONE still in stock. Good luck.

https://www.sofirnlight.com/products/sofirn-sf47t-1500-lumens-flashlight-with-osram-25w-led-powerful-torch-long-throwing-1100-meters-x0vz

Well, 26650 lights can be extended to hold 26800 cells. I love 26800 cells but their future is uncertain. It’s nice knowing that I can go back to 26650s for all of my current lights that take 26800s should the cell stop being available. Plus, while single cell lights are universally better with a 26800, I think it becomes more debatable for multi-cell lights whether or not the added bulk/length is something you want. In the meantime, I’ve ordered 6 more 26800 cells to make sure I don’t run out for a while :smiley:

You are an angel. Thank you! :smiley:

You actually need or want a tailswitch on a long-ass light like the SF47T? I always found them cumbersome, and don’t like the need to 2-hand it.

I got a regular SF47, and prefer the single sideswitch to the ‘T’.

If the ‘T’ is the hotter item and more likely to be sold out, look for the non-‘T’ version and see if anyone has that. Unless it’s discontinued, which’d really suck, because the regular ’47 is a kick-arse light. Love carrying that around when I need to go around the corner to drop off something in the mailbox at night. Great light and makes a decent bat if needed. :laughing:

Yes, I always prefer tail caps because I can easily find them in the dark 100% of the time. Side switches, not so much.

If you’re looking for the T, just be aware that the regular 47 isn’t necessarily that similar in terms of beam profile/use case. The 47 is a quad-SST40 light that claims 500m of throw, and the T is a single CULPM1.TG light that claims 1100m of throw. Fairly different.

My issue is that it’s like having a tailswitch on a broomstick, and like trying to aim the broom at what you want to illuminate while flicking the switch. Kinda need to 2-hand it, which in itself can be cumbersome, but if you need to turn it on/off fast, forget it.

Aha, forgot about that.

Only got a Catapult Mini, but whut’s the regular Catapult take? That might be an option, then…