ENDED

Interesting Where do i buy good 26650 high drain cells? - #7 by Enderman

Both Max Discharge Pulse: 30A Max Discharge Continuous : 20A

There was a test someone posted a while ago, the discharge curves of the shockli and keeppower are identical.
Assuming you get the non-protected keeppower 6000mAh then it is the same cell as shockli.

So, freeme, what happened with all these ended posts?

promotions ended probably…

I think it might be due to how frequently his ended GB posts get resurrected by people asking questions about the particular light. When that happens others click it thinking there’s still a GB opportunity and then face palm.

lol happens to me ALL THE TIME! :person_facepalming:

I’m in!

Not in, because not on Fakebook and/or other social media.

I wish Freeme had not deleted the title. There are tons of useful info in these threads. Now I will have to search each one just to find the right subject.

Yup. He could have just inserted the word “ENDED” (not ENEDED) in front of each thread title.

The reason for this is that something changed.

He wants to host everything in his website/his company website.

It doesn’t seem possible he could transfer these threads with all their info to his website.

SB could probably just close these threads so the info is still here, but no more posts can be made.

It seems more like an attempt to delete evidence.

Collusion, collusion, ROFL!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

huh what evidence ?

Thanks SB!!

However,

I agree with others… Freeme, can you just change the title to “item description” DEAD GB - Info only?

Your GB threads consistently become a vast archive of support/discussion/info on each light! :wink:

The End…

Interested

This new ENDED flashlight seems like a huge hit. Lots of threads about it on BLF.