Favourite S2+ colour?

This flashlight i would have to buy.

They are all very pretty, but the blue is the one I like the most.

The green S21A is awesome!

I do truly like the green
it's the best green ever seen
one I'd use while on a bus
or
drinking with a friend named gus
i haven't used it in a car
or carried it really all that far
but if neutral fan say's it's really good
I'd go and buy one if you could
I do not like green eggs and ham
but green 21A lights .. oh yes ma'am

i have a blue too so we share the same taste then xd.

I might like to see yellow as a Convoy color option.
Edit:How hot does an S2+ get at 2.75A? Comparing an anodised Convoy S2+ with a fluorescent yellow powdercoated Convoy S2+

If you want a yellow one, you could get the brass version: Pure Copper Aliexpress S2+ generic. Edit it’s BRASS!

How is the water resistance of the metal button tailcaps?

If i remember they arent very good at that so better not submerge the light, i havent dare to test that in bathroom :smiley: prefer a working light heh.

Black

I wasn’t aware the colors other than black and grey could accept silicone switches. I also prefer them, their illumination is way better.

1 Thank

I believe some of those are KD(Kaidomain) “S2 Plus” and not “Convoy S2+”:

http://kaidomain.com/search&search=S2%20plus

This is/was my S2 collection.
The Lime Green, Magenta in the bottom right are KD S2 Plus along with the Ironman(Red with Brass 18350 tube)
Those 3 all have rubber buttons.
Also the MAO and Copper Convoy S2+ also have rubber buttons:

1 Thank

I think newer S2+ hosts are now all the same (rubber switch capable)? Not sure, my purple UV S2+ from Simon came with rubber switch at least. So did my grey one.

That’s not accurate.
Black, Grey, MAO, Copper and Titanium are available with rubber buttons.

Some Older Silver(Clear) and Purple had rubber buttons.

1 Thank

Weird, ordered the purple one ~2 months ago, so I thought he swapped them all over by now.

1 Thank

That is News to me!
Is it square threaded or trapezoidal threaded?

Rectangular, can mix-and-match parts with my gray one (ordered at the same time).

1 Thank

All the colors are nice but not included in the selection is the titanium that IMHO is the nicest.

1 Thank

that’s a good point, @INeedMoreLumens 's post above is close - but doesn’t include the latest Ti versions. That stonewashed in particular looks mint. Haven’t got one myself though.

The purple S2+ UV comes with a silicone button. This is what Simon states in the listing:

Notice that the purple S2+ has rubber button

I was really tempted to get it, but I already have the purple KD version.

Not sure why Simon doesn’t offer that as an option with the non-UV S2+ flashlights.

1 Thank