First purchase suggestions please :)

Thanks I will get the sanyo one’s then :slight_smile: Also the reason I linked that holder is because they didn’t have any other single holders and I need a holder because the charger I have didn’t come with anything to hold 18650 batteries :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info I will make a bat signal hehe :smiley: I already have a headlight it’s not the best quality but it’s bright enough with a xm-l u2

You could buy this
And configure it in serial with a balance lead, or in parallel (but you need to make sure that your batteries have the same state of charge before charging).

An other option would be to use magnets with crocodile clips. That’s what I do and it works ok.

Why aren’t you using the LiIon option instead of liPo ? :open_mouth: I don’t feel doing it with multiple batteries and a balance lead because I will only need to charge them one at a time :wink: Also I don’t know where to get those magnets :expressionless: we had some before but they gone now :frowning:

“use magnets with crocodile clips” now why didn’t I think of that. Instead of my ghetto rig. I got 90 spare neo magnets! lol Off to the garage. Thanks layman

I have bought one of these on ebay for $2, and took the electronic out of it to use it with Turnigy Accucel-6.
It has slider and fits all my batteries:

Just to add: The L4 has the “momentary on” feature and throws better than my Convoys, but still, the Convoy is one helluva light.

Just follow your heart, SandwichKing. :slight_smile: