FocalPrice Offers BLACK FRIDAY- UNPRECEDENTED DISCOUNT, UP TO 72% OFF! (Nov 25- Dec 1)

Hi Guys,

Black Friday is coming, are you ready? To thank all BLF members for supporting FocalPrice and me, now, I am introducing our Black November Big Discount Supply at FocalPrice. The promotion starts on Nov.25 and ends on Dec.01.

Black Friday Discount, up to 72% off;

Sipik SK68, 50% off;

Various LED Flashlights, hope you like them.

Enjoy your shopping at FocalPrice!

Have a nice day!

Thanks & Best Regards,
Candy

5.50 for a genuine sipik sk68 isn’t a bad price… Any chance we could get a bit better deal?

Dear Friend,

The Sipik SK68 is our big discount promotion at Black November for BLF members. :slight_smile: And we have other 2 items for seconds kill, but not LED flashlights.

ZTE 4.5’’ Android Quad-Core 3G Smartphone :, 42% off (4 hours later);

Fashionable Leather Band Men’s Quartz Wrist Watch, 60% off;

How do you get the sk68? Discount link?

Hi M78,

Here is the sk68 discount link http://www.focalprice.com/LF571B/Sipik_SK68_Mini_Adjustable_Zooming_LED_Flashlight_Black.html, hope you like it.

Hi

For me the price from your link shows 10.99$. Is the promotion already over?

thanks

Now it’s back at 5.49$, so everything ok, maybe a problem of my browser

Hi Lirtimya,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

For this item, we have the seckill and discount at the same time, so the price didn’t change. Tomorrow is the seckill day, the price will be a little more lower with $4.99 (Nov 30- Dec 01).

Have good luck! :heart_eyes:

Should buy yourself one, so you can understand why we are passionate about quality, budget conscious torches and accessories :slight_smile:

Hi borked,

Yes, I understand. :bigsmile:

Any questions about the quality of ordered items, please feel free to contact me.

Have a nice day!

Best Wishes,
Candy

Great,

Which torch did you choose and why ?