FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Interested, Thanks!

Hi
I’m really interested
thanks

ordered 1 in NW. thanks!

Ordered me two CW.
Nice deal, thanks

Hi Freeme, Order placed.
Tx

I bought those batteries after reading a comment from this post: ” With 5144 mAH /first test its a good battery.

Thanks freeme, I pre-ordered 1 NW

I got them too and they work well, comparable to good LK 5000's.

Ordered 1x NW

What battery type is everyone planning on running?

I’ll be mostly running 26650’s, I have lots of ’em and just sold off a few of my 26650 lights so I’ve got plenty of them but I also plan to check performance with my 40T’s.

Probably wont waste time with 18650v’s…

Same here - I got a lot of 26650 LK's in blue and black, some off brand red versions, but I'll test the 21700's in it for sure. I only got 2 Shockli 5500's.

I have 6 x PLB-55…26650,Orbtronic/Shockli

I can not test them like you guys. I just do capacity tests on my Opus and the ALL important MAX run time tests.

The light does NOT come w/ a 21700 adapter. correct?

What are you going to use? I would be curious to see how my 40T works in it.It will have plenty of amps and decent run time.

order placed
thanks

Well, the best cell is probably the Shockli - a true real 5500 mAh capacity and high performance, best I can tell. For the turn-on and 30 sec tests, the LK 5000's might beat it out, but through the discharge, the Shockli beats it easily -- this is mostly from HKJ's tests. I did my own limited tests of a bunch of 21700's, posted here earlier.

here's some 21700 battery test results I ran in an E07 (re-print of this post in the E07 thread) :

You do have to put this into perspective:

• These tests are done for turn-on only, no indication how the cell droppage works
  • it's a one shot test, no averaging over several runs, etc.
  • amps is measured first, then lumens reading taken
  • amps is taken using a clamp meter with the tailcap removed - stock tail spring is high qual but not bypassed, so lumens may read lower compared to measured amps.

Interesting the 30T got such high amps but didn't deliver based on comparisons to other cells. The 40T is the actual winner, over the 30T. Also interesting the true branded 30T and 40T did notably better than the rest.

Edit: Just to note, the 40T/30T will deliver the highest output initially when fully charged, over the Shockli 26650 5500 mAh. So for me the two top options are the 40T and Shockli 5500, but a typical LK 5000 would work great as well.

Ordered…:slight_smile:

Interested

Code request please

Ordered 1 NW. Will get another one in March.

@ Tom E.

So what are you using for a 21700 adapter for the FT03? PVC or something else that is home made?

Ordered one NW thanks Freeme