✌ FREEME- ASTROLUX MF01 Mini 7*SST20 CRI95 26650 ANDÚRIL Flashlight Group Buy - $45.99

Here are some pictures with other items/flashlight so you can visualize the size.

Astrolux S43, MF01 Mini, Flipside Wallet, Leatherman Wave

Nitecore TUP, Convoy M3, Astrolux S43, MF01 Mini, Astrolux MF01, Convoy L6, Astrolux FT03

I’m new so I’m curious what is the point of changing the aux leds. I don’t even know what they are supposed to do. Has anyone that received theirs taken any outdoor pictures?

Aside from serving as an eye candy, they can serve as an indicator if you are in lock out mode or normal mode since you can set it differently. I have mine in blinking mode in normal mode and in low mode in lockout mode.

As for adjusting the brightness of individual AUX LEDs, out of the box, they seem too dim for me, so I adjusted it according to my preference.

ok. That makes sense. For a second I was thinking they were being used to tune the temperature of the main light or something. Thanks

Please note what Lexel wrote:

Translated with google:

Everything is explained here.

Mine has arrived and it's fantastic. I double-clicked my D4S to turbo, shone it on the ceiling then did the same with the Mini. I was a little disappointed that the Mini looked to be the same brightness but guessed it was due to the wider hot-spot, then something told me to double-click again and BAM! Even brighter! I'm using Milicel P42a 21700's and Keeppower 5200mah 26650's in the C4s, btw.

I went with the 5000k tint, but to my eyes it has a green tinge when compared to the XPL-HI V2 3A 5000k's in my D4S, I'm sure that I'll get used to it in time.

Now, I'm off to fiddle with the Aux LED pots now, wish me luck.

I do not see those color options in that link.

No, thats the “Mini”-Thread.

Look at the markings on the board.
Low is red
high is green
D1 blue
D2 Pink
(as Lexel wrote: Astrolux MF01 Mini / Mateminco MT07 | Taschenlampen Forum)

They don’t write the colors but it’s the third option from below ‘custom colors note color’. You would need to contact them, ask what they still have and order with this option then. There are no pictures from the seller just customer reviews.

So, is it brighter than the d4s for those that have both? Based on the video I posted earlier, it wasn’t.

Oh I see. Thanks for the tips. I’ll see how much I like the light when I receive mine. If it is good, I might by one of those special colors. I really like my purple MF01S. I might buy a purple or pink MT07 for my daughter if the quality is good like the MF01s.

I've just seen this by ToyKeeper "Since this light uses SST-20 emitters, the tint varies from green-ish to pink-ish as the power level changes. Lower levels are more green, higher levels are more pink." So that explains the green tinge I'm seeing which goes as I up the powah.

I've tweaked the pots on the Aux LED's. excuse the crappy phone shots:

Before:

After:

I'd say so, yes.

No, it’s the MF01S thread. It explains how the voltage levels turn on and off as well as what trimmer goes to what led (same as on the mini version).

Molicel P42A is a high drain cell, KP 5200 is a low drain. Very different cells. You need to use the same battery for comparisons.

And here are the other colors. Just arrived today. Gun Gray and Sand Color…

Very pretty. :+1: Waiting for my sand-colored one. :person_facepalming:

I know, it's apples to oranges, that's why I stated which batteries I was using, my point was the fact that the Mini requires two double-clicks from off to hit turbo, the D4S doesn't (and doesn't take a 21700) and I wasn't aware of that fact.

Yeah, the mini uses Anduril. From off, a double click goes to top of the ramp and then you do another double click to get Turbo. If the light is on, a double click will go to Turbo. This is one of the small quirks that I don’t like.

The D4S uses RampingIOS. I don’t think it makes a difference whether the light is on or off, a double click will always go to the highest output.

I can’t believe this is still still listed as a “con” for Anduril lights, just set your “ramp ceiling” to 1 click and you have full turbo from on or off with a single double click.