FREEME ✌ NIWALKER ETmini V1 & V2 OSRAM PUSRA1.PM Flashlight Group Buy >>> ENDED

Ended.

This looks like a T-headlamp and an 18350 short tube flashlight made a baby, but I kinda like the funny little thing. Would be cool if it came with both 26650/18350 cell tubes. Hopefully someone posts a review of this light, I’ve never seen those PUSRA.1PM emitters in action…

I already got the production samples with me on Friday. Feel free to ask any question(s), i will try my best to answer them for you guys soon.

Aliens have finally revealed themselves! I tried to tell people they’re real and they thought I was crazy!

Oh snap it’s just a flashlight

I’d like to know the throw on max of both the single and multiple bank of LEDs. I wonder why they went with a domed emitter for the single one.

Thanks Freeme for the discount code. I have ordered a Green V2.

One question: Can the lens be replaced by some other colour / UV lens?

You mean glass lens? Bezel is removable but you need to find your own aftermarket colored 21mm lens.

The bezels have little divots on them, so there seems to be a means to unscrew them from the body for access to the glass & optics. What tool would you use to avoid scratches?

A rubber mat or gloves should do the trick for Niwalker.

Longer battery tubes (in colors?) available in the future?

Most probably.

Price revised.

Wow, quite a revision in price, really makes Banggood look bangbad. I already ordered an orange V2 as I’ve been curious about this light since I first saw it and then saw the original GB price. Not sure I’d buy it at the current price especially knowing they raised it.

I’m must be missing something. I really can’t see any good reason to buy V1 over V2 except lower price. Don’t know why they offer V1

Manufacturer noticed what we are offering, so we have to make the necessary adjustment to it.

Ah OK. I’ll have to find something else to blame Banggood for.

OK, good to know it’s not anchored in there with something like Loctite!

freeme, I had read somewhere that a Carclo optic is used in the triple TIR NiWalker. But just to be sure I wrote to NiWalker and their customer service rep said it’s not Carclo. Frankly, putting my ET2 side-by-side with my FW3A, they sure look identical. I haven’t gotten a good piece of rubber to try removing the bezel. Used dishwashing gloves and couldn’t get a good grip. Might have to use a racquetball.

(NiWalker support is a real PITA… I followed up asking if they make their own optic or source it from a 3rd party—might there be other variations the way Carlco makes them? NO REPLY)

Yes, I read also that the optic on the ET Mini was a Carclo and am pretty sure it was in Niwalkers own info as there’s very little other info out there. I’m going to look again. It doesn’t matter that much to me as long as it’s swappable with a Carclo.

I’m going to ask about an 18650 tube and whether their other battery tubes will fit. Hope I get an answer. If other battery tubes fit and I can buy them I’ll probably change my order (hasn’t shipped yet) and get the black color instead of orange so the tube matches the light.

Edit: Niwalkers own site says the optic used on the V2 is a Carclo. They do sell 18650 and 21700 battery tubes in silver only. Can’t find out if they fit the Mini. My email won’t go through for some reason.

For removing bezels I use the sole of a shoe.

Well BG told you they raised the price because the manufacturer asked for it. The manufacturer is IMHO only interested in the published price. IF BG really could live with less revenue they could omit things like shipping or insurance. But they don’t, so for now I’ll digest their explanation with a grain ounce of salt.

I absolutely agree. Under the circumstances I’d expect them to take less profit rather then get the bad PR, but no. Interestingly, the prices on Niwalker’s site are the same prices for the lights that BG showed before they raised them.

Seems like I’m seeing more Chinese companies that seem to be reverting to the traditional Chinese way of doing business.