[♛ FreemeDesign ] MEOTE FM1 Alu-Cu-SS-Ti - Exclusive Preview

:slight_smile:

Freeme, do you have a date for NDA lift on the specs?

I think I’m interested depending on the price.

Could you share practical differences between this an the FW3A and Emisar D4 that would lead someone to choose it over the others?

Interested.

Interested, depending on Price.

Interested

LMAO….
Buck/boost? I pass if not.
Mike

The company may wish to reconsider its brand name outside China.

Interested pending price, how easy it is to mod, etc.

Interested depending on price.

Interested depending on price… good job… :+1:

Looks great, but…
I definitely prefer side switch over tail switch, so…
Any plans for “a side switch only” version? :heart_eyes:

One could also translate Meote as "married hands" or "cooporative hands" or "like-minded hands" in Japanese/Chinese, ...

Sounds a bit better now? ;-)

:BEER:

- SAM -

Looks great especially with the copper pill/fins! I was going to buy the D4v2 TI to get the copper pill but decided not to because of the 1×7135 driver, which makes it a toy rather than for practical use. Even the FW3A has 8x7135 making it much more useful of a flashlight than the D4v2. I hope this one will have 8x7135.

I’m urin-terested depending on the price and the switch. My big, dumb fingers just didn’t work with the FW3A. Well, they worked too good. Couldn’t clip it to pocket without turning it on mainly because of old habits and old hands.
Any pics of the other end?
Also nice looking clip!

Nintendo thought about how the word "Wii" is pronounced in many languages, and it's still slang for urination in English!

I’ll call it whatever they want me to call it if, it doesn’t come on by looking at it and thinking about it.

Me too. I’m tired of crappy 7135 based drivers. Have way too many lights with them… I hope this one will impress.

7135 drivers are maybe simple and have been around for long, but they are not crappy, in fact they are dead-reliable under any abuse.

It’s handsome looking from the picture. Could be interested if the tail switch is well shrouded and not prone to accidental activation like FW3A. FW3A is just a pretty toy for me due to this issue.