[♛ FreemeGB] Fireflies PL47 Gen II 4*XP-L/ Nichia/ SST20 Hi CRI 21700 Right Angle Flashlight - ENDED

That headband is for AA sized lights isn’t it?

Corrected. Thought I copied the link to the 600 series band/holder. Link updated. Thanks for pointing that out.

ToyKeeper

You said:

What did you mean by “buzz”?

The magnet on mine will not support the light no matter what type of steel I try to stick it on. I emailed Jack to get a suitable replacement cap. Otherwise I love the light. Can’t wait till my E07 arrives.

Shame because my PL47 magnet is strong enough to hold it to surfaces lie metal shelf edge, refrig, car, etc.

I am the only one so far that I know of that has this issue. I mean the tail cap is ok if you unscrew it from the light and want to put a reminder note on your refrigerator but barely strong enough for that.

Other than that I love the light

After 4 clicks while on the light will flash once quickly and then the first buzz is indicated by very rapid flashes for a few seconds. Wait until the second set of very rapid flashes to adjust the ceiling

SKY69

I agree, I have the same issue. It wouldn’t hold a very big piece of paper.

JordanZHP

Thanks, I thought I missed something.

I just tried it and I worked! It seems a little brighter.

My magnet holds the light fine but not close the strength of the D4S magnet. I ordered the first day the light was available at discount. Maybe Jack ran out of the stronger magnets? Hopefully he can ship a replacement magnet or entire tail cap to those affected.

That would be nice.

Absolutely. I have my fingers crossed

My tailcap is weak as well. It will take a horizontal hold on something vertical but the littlest jaunt will knock it off. Not a big deal for me though because I asked for the magnet to not be installed anyway.

Now I know how the headband was intended to be used! You have to use the clip to hold the angle you want! VestureOfBlood posted a video showing the correct way to use the headband, look at minute 2:33 in the video…

Thread too long to read.

1. Is there a built in usb charging port? A USB c would be better. Dollar cords at the dollar tree.

2. Is this ramping meaning that I can get runti to match my need?

3. Is it constant current?

4. Can we request mix of leds? Even one warm or high cri, mixed with 5000k might be a good balance, between efficient luminosity and inefficient color rendering. … Also, what bins do they use?

5. Water proof, degree?

6. Could we request a thin wall, 100 percent aluminum, to make it worth wearing?

1. No USB port.

2. Yes, absolutely.

3. Constant current until it reaches about 400 lumens.

4. Send them a message/email to see if they can do this for you with something like the SST-20 4000k 95CRI and 5000k. You will lose color rendition, though it will stay above 80CRI at least, and the tint will become better.

5. IP67.

6. Not really? Besides, 21700s are heavier than 18650s, so would not make much of a difference.

Anyone else had theirs not leave China yet?

And that’s the last update I got. “Jacky” said it was shipped out on 27 Nov, China Post wasn’t even notified until 13 Dec.

This group buy is closed right?

Mine took almost two full months. Sit back, kick your feet up, and just let yourself be surprised