FS (EU) - ALL SOLD: XinTD X3, ZL SC52, Xeno E03 & F7v6 Nichia, EDCplus P60 drop-in + more

Hi guys, I have decided to put some lights up for sale since I need to narrow my collection a bit. Asking price is in euro and EU shipping is included in the price. All lights comes with original accessories (where applicable) and some with original box. I will ship using padded envelopes and priority mail. Insured shipping is additional and should be paid for by the purchaser if you really think it is necessary. Hope that is ok.

All lights are in mint, like new, unused condition. Only exception is the UF-H2B who has 2 small scratches on the bottom section (where the magnet is. It actually came like that). Payment via Paypal please. Just let me know via PM if you have any questions. Thanks!

From left to right:

SOLD Trustfire TF-R2. This is the Fasttech version. See Good deal - TrustFire TF-R2 for discussion. €13 shipped in EU.

SOLD XinTD X3 NW XM-L2 T6 3C. This is the NW 4-mode version. Just tested around the house first day I got it. Up for sale since it is not my cup of tea. Read all about it here: Introducing XinTD X3 XM-L2 3*AA Flashlight €28 shipped in EU.

SOLD Ultrafire UF-H2B. This is the Fasttech version. Infinitely variable. Comes with original box and headband. 2 small scratches on the end part. €15 shipped in EU.

SOLD Xeno E03 XM-L2 NW 3C T6. This is the XM-L2 NW version from EDC+. Just tested around the house first day I got it. Never used. Comes with original spares package. €20 shipped in EU.

SOLD Solarforce L2P grey host. Forward clicky. €10 shipped in EU.

SOLD Solarforce L2N grey host. Forward clicky. €10 shipped in EU.

SOLD Fenix E25 XP-E. Never used. €13 shipped in EU.

SOLD Xeno F7v6 Nichia 216. This is the Nichia version from EDC+. Very nice, but just tested around the house first day I got it. €25 shipped in EU.

SOLD Trunite Archer 1A XP-G2. Comes with original box and spares. €20 shipped in EU.

SOLD Zebra Light SC52 CW. I love this light, but I never use it. Comes with original box and the extra o-rings. €42 shipped in EU.

SOLD Solarforce 880 Lumens U2 XM-L 3 mode P60 drop-in. €10 shipped in EU.

SOLD EDC+ X60L XM-L2 NW 3 mode P60 drop-in. €20 shipped in EU.

Hi Bak

To start selling:

Fenix E25 XP-E

Xeno F7v6 Nichia

Sending PM

Will re-post your ad to a Greek (flashlight) forum, you have some good offers here!

I will back up on the Fenix E25 (have address in the EU)

Interested in XinTD X3, H2B and Xeno F7v6 Nichia if the deal above doesn’t go through.

Hello,

I’ll take the Xeno E03 and EDC+ drop-in if you ship to Norway.

Jonnor

PayPal sent for drop in.

Thanks

Hi,

I’ll take the Trustfire TF-R2 and the Trunite Archer 1A.
Sending PM.

Thanks!

I send you a PM for UF-H2B

All sold and shipped! Thank you guys, and thank you BLF! There is obviously a demand for EU sales! Good luck with your new stuff and I hope all items arrive safe!

Received the drop-in today - excellent condition.

Really nice tint.

Thanks

Received both lights yesterday, both in very good condition and very well packed.

Thank you very much.

Another shipment to Southern Europe arrived safely and well packed.
The only thing missing (and not mentioned above as not available) are the Lanyard, spare switch and spare o-rings for Xeno…

Got the SC52 from Bak.