[GB-Closed!] Supfire m6 triple - CLOSED!

Arrival at unit, sweet! I'll be getting it today.

Ok, so those that are going to swap out the emitters for XM-L2's, what's the plan so far? Reflow them onto the existing board? Replace with 16mm copper MCPCB's? I guess we are all just waiting to have them in our hands first :)

Mine arrived in IPZ-FFM today…not sure when it will arrive but I guess it it will be here in 5 days

Wouldn't surprise me at all, although lately my packages are usually routed through california. Used to be routed more through new york.

Still no updates of any kind. I'm not worried really, but I do want the lights already :o

It's in my hands! I haven't even put batteries in, but I love this thing! More hefty and so much more comfortable than the SRK.

As someone previously said, the MCPCB is attached by a set screw and the compression of the reflector being held on by the center screw (just like SRK), and a non-adhesive thermal compound. The reflector is machined out of one solid piece of aluminum (has a good amount of mass, a little heavier than the SRK). The MCPCB mounts to ~4mm thick aluminum, which looks to be slight thicker than the SRK (EDIT: and it's part of the head, not threaded in like on the SRK). Wires are zip tied as previously shown. I cannot seem to remove the tailcap/end plate by hand - assuming there is loctite on those threads.

I'm very very happy with my purchase. Thanks again Pulsar!!

My light arrived today!

I did a first impressions review, and posted it on the 18650 section of BLF for anyone who is interested. Supfire M6

I included comparisons to the Sky Ray King, in case someone might be interested.

So far, I like this light.

Here is a beam comparison (Sky Ray King on left, and Supfire M6 on right).

Jim

looking good! man i wish someone would find enough room for mine on a freaking airplane

I’m starting to get bummed. I think I was the first to pay. Mine doesn’t even say accepted or anything yet. Pulsar said mine said Norway. He’s checking into it. I checked with paypal and they sent my address (I live in South Carolina).

If you get mine R86, I’m coming after you. It will cost more than the light to fly out there, but I’m a real good swimmer.

LOL! Now THAT’S a flashaholic :)!!

pm sent 4wheel. I hope this all is just a mix up on information

Thanks Pulsar. Me too, but I know it is not your fault if it was shipped to the wrong person. I know who’s fault it is. I want R86 to know I’m on to him. I’m sure he learned Chinese (or used one of those reliable interpreter programs) to manipulate Supfire to do his bidding. R86, you’ll never be able to relax again. Watch your back at all times. I will not relent. Swimming trunks are on already buster.

Should I be concerned, since you know I have one already, and I am only one state away :bigsmile: ?

Hope your light shows up soon.

Jim

I don’t think he can swim to Georgia, so I don’t think you need to be worried :)…

LOL. Too funny.

Looks like it's beating the SRK in ever respect. Really glad i got two now :D

It would cost you more in beer to make up for it, but you can have mine if you come out my way instead. 0:)

I hope yours shows up soon.

Thanks for the offer Flash. I won’t be too bummed if Supfire sent my light to R86 or someone else. They will likely correct the mistake. Worst case, someone gets two for the price of one and I get a refund. I really have way too many multi-emitter lights anyway. Thanks for the sentiment and offer. Very kind of you.

I can’t understand head nor tail of the tracking information. According to track-chinapost.com, the status of mine is NULL, and Location is CAN. The destination (GB) is right, but it’s had that status for about 5 days, since 28th July. I’m off on holiday in a week, so hopefully something might happen before then.

Any time! Besides, Im probably in the same boat as you. Too many flashlights, but most of mine disappear soon after receiving them… so I can buy more… so I can sell them, so I can buy more… so I can, uhh…

Woody, “CAN” is code for Guangzhou Baiyun Airport… still in China?