[GB-Closed!] Supfire m6 triple - CLOSED!

Are you in socal? Is so, you’ll most likely get it tomorrow or sat.

1000 posts, did ya ever think? Now, where’s mah lights! hehe

that’s good news, then it won’t be difficult get it out (emitter array) :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.seeksbao.com/index.php?main_page=product_info_taobao&item_id=14214030005

That's my light!

Just to confirm everyone who got his, your number is the exact same as in Pulsars post?

Mine is.. so the numbers are not in order..

i believe the number on the light is a phone number

[quote=Melven]

I think that “ISC” is the customs clearing place, so once it gets out of the ISC, it’s into the USPS transportation/delivery to you!

Funny but strange.

yeah it is. i think that text says something about call for warranty or authenticity or something like that... more suited for a serial number on the light and a phone number on a card or something

ohaya:

It only said “origin post is preparing shipment” until July 29th… then it started updating to what you see below from the 29 til today.

Depart USPS Sort Facility
August 1, 2013
LOS ANGELES, CA 90052
Registered Mail™
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
July 31, 2013, 3:23 pm
LOS ANGELES, CA 90052
Processed Through Sort Facility
July 29, 2013, 8:58 am
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Acceptance
July 23, 2013, 6:38 pm
CHINA

Ok, thanks. So it looks like mine, which doesn’t show the “ISC” status, hasn’t hit the U.S. yet :(.

ohaya, I’m in Mass and my light has been sitting in the LA ISC customs facility for a few days now:

Processed Through Sort Facility July 28, 2013, 4:43 pm ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) Registered Mail™
Acceptance July 23, 2013, 6:38 pm CHINA

Hi,

Thanks for that info. It looks like yours is ahead of mine.

Apologies for all for the somewhat “shipping paranoia”. I had a shipment from another vendor that was sitting for almost a month and a half, with no updates, and I had been pinging the vendor, who kept saying it “was normal”. He finally agreed that it was “stuck” and shipped it again, and it arrived about 2 weeks after that. I’ve been more conscious of “stuck” shipments since then :(…

Are all of you guys getting updates/changes on your tracking numbers?

Mine still shows just as: Acceptance | July 23, 2013, 6:38 pm | CHINA

i am still waiting for airline space... kind of depressing

If you click on the invisible icon, it says “In left pocket of sticky fingered customs/TSA agent.”

Looks like there were just some demarcation shipping differences. Several lumps of shipping if you will.

They’re coming…just some later than others.

ETA: I know… I’d hate it if mine were last/later also.

i am at least glad it is the black "upgraded model" shipping. I was very worried something would be "lost in translation" and get the typical king model shipped. i would have been p!$$3D... mine being stuck waiting for airline space is typical for me i guess. i have never had a fast fasttech order, when a lot have reported very fast shipments. so far i am the only one with a significant defect on the xintd x3... wouldnt expect less than sub par shipping

edit: the part that they told me mine would be shipped as soon as i made payment so i would receive mine first is kind of bothersome though

Pure evil….lol.

That is so weird. Mine says:

Acceptance
July 23, 2013, 6:38 pm
CHINA

EXACTLY the same time and date as yours!

That was kind of why I was asking earlier about non-west coast U.S. Probably should have asked about east coast U.S. instead.

I have a theory that they shipped a bunch at the same time, but the ones destined for the east coast U.S. are travelling a different route, maybe directly to NY, vs. the ones to the west coast U.S. and maybe mid-west (e.g., Texas). That’s why we’re seeing packages coming into LA or into LA on the way to Texas, whereas the ones like yours and mine aren’t disembarking (is that the right term?) on the west coast.

Just a theory though…