[GIVEAWAY Sky Eye F15]in progress review turned to giveaway

Thanks for the review/giveaway broski! Don’t be too mad. 8)

i am in,thanks for the giveaway

i dont get mad, i get even... well, not really even considering the amount of BLF members that got screwed out of this last "special promotion"/bait'n'switch

but one lucky BLF member will at least have a new torch to mod or play with.

ill tell you what. if the winner wants to PP me the $$$$ for a qlite driver, i will install it before i mail it with which mode group you want, as long as the one i have left is not faulty like the last one i tried to use

In like slim - DX are doing a great job of pi$$ing people off at the moment

I'm sorry to hear about the DX nonsense.

Sounds awesome... I'm in!

Thanks for the giveaway, Pulsar!

Darn it. I'm out. :X

Count me in on giveaway.

starting to not like dx even more.
Count me in. Thx for the giveaway. :slight_smile:

A nice giveaway!
Im out though(I have enough lights in that size, trying to stick mostly with 18650 lights, and others will have more use for it)
… I just wanted to say thanks for close to 3000 posts. Hoping you will be around for thousands more! :slight_smile: Glad to have you here!

Count me in pls.

Thank you Pulsar!

Understand your gripe with DX.

In for the light, thanks Pulsar.

Count me in on giveaway.

Thank you Pulsar!

I am in.
I have a BLF A8 driver waiting here for a new home…

I don’t have any single 26650, so I would love to get this flashlight. :slight_smile:
Count me in. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

wow, i am nearly at 3k posts... this wont be the only giveaway then i guess

I would compare it with the BLF A8 and try to modify it with some other resistors. I'm in.

one rule to the giveaway... the winner is to do no form of review. not that i can really enforce it after it is out of my hands

one thing about resistor mod, it wont fix the pwm or next mode memory. im happy with the 2.9+ amps it was pushing to the led, it is the next mode memory and the PWN that needs addressed i personally think

Thanks for doing this, im in :slight_smile:

If shipping to GER is not too high, I´m in : )

i don't know what the light is

never mind

thanks already

i am in!!