Group Buy. Convoy S2+ Cree XPG3 Closed.

I just got mine today and I like it a lot. :slight_smile:

I got my grey S2+ XP-G3 shorty the other day. Very nice work my friend. I didnā€™t realize how nice that grey S2+ host is.
I love the grey-blue color and this little sucker is powerful! If thatā€™s only 915 lumens Iā€™ll eat my shorts. :smiley:
As others have mentioned, Iā€™ll also be setting the turbo timer. This little thing is quite the hand warmer in turbo. Very nicely done. :+1:

I received mine on Saturday and I love it.
Turbo timer has been set to 10 seconds for now.
Step down is gradual and hardly noticable.
The Convoy host appears to be of higher quality than my BLF A6.
Matt has been great to deal with. :slight_smile:

I feel like I should start a poll

How many times would you like to kick yourself for not taking VoB up on this GB?
Once (really hard)
13 times (because everytime this thread pops up you feel unluckyā€¦or stupid)
Until your foot falls off so you can start your own forum BFF (Budget Foot Forum)

Great Looking Build

I jumped on this GB. Love the light, no regrets. More than I can say for my other lights that are still in the box. This one is my go to.

I was in in the gb too.
This is my giggle light :laughing:

LOL! I would have loved to join this GB, but Iā€™m restricted by lack of funds. So, no kicking myself, cause myself has an excuse! :stuck_out_tongue: I do know what you mean, though.

Got mine in today, very nice. I didnā€™t know he bypassed the spring, very cool. Big ups to Matt. 915lm? Idk man this thing pulled like 6 amps, I think a bit more.

Received mine last week and been carrying it ever since. Love it. Set the turbo timer to 45 sec. ,but probably will back her down some. Gets pretty warm in 45 sec.

Thanks VOB

Edit: Noticed I failed to post that I was participating in the GB. Sorry to break protocol. :frowning:

For the record, I ordered and received a 3A with AR lens and clip.

I have been using mine for a few days now and I must say VOB did a great job. This little thing puts out a lot of light.

Can anyone suggest a source for a suitable 18650 battery tube? My S2+ will not accept the VOB 16340 Convoy S2+ battery tube. The tail-caps lego.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone!

Iā€™m not exactly sure why your S2+ body would not fit this light. The only thing I can think of is if your S2+ is an old version from before Convoy switched manufacturing plants. I only ever tried it on one or two pieces, but everything seemed to fit.

That explains it!
Very pleased with the torch!!!