【Group Buy】LT1S Pro with Anduril2, Nichia 519A + 660nm Red LEDs

Unfortunately all the photos are offline (since December).

Interested

Interested

interested

On the warm side, can we have 519A 2700k dedomed? Dedoming results in a very nice 2200k that is much closer to candle light (1800k). Some flashlight manufacturers are offering dedomed 519A options because of the nice tint. The 5000k does not need to be dedomed. If you make it dedomed 2700k (2200k), I am definitely in.

Also, would be nice if Sofirn can use a buck/boost regulated driver. I would love a 90+ % efficiency driver. For example, the older Sofirn SP33 v2 had a boost driver and look at how it can nicely sustain over 1,000 lumens.

Sofirn later released the SP33 v3 without the boost driver and look at how it can no longer sustain1000 lumens. If you compare the areas under the curve between the above graph and this graph, you can see the efficiency is so much poorer in the SP33 v3.

I would be happy to pay $30 more for a lantern with a buck/boost driver with 90%+ efficiency.

1 Thank

Interested, so Interested in fact I made an account just to post this :slight_smile:

Interested

Interested,
My problem with present LT1S is no real moonlight modes. Kills my darkness adaptation.
I second request for more efficient buck driver

But otherwise the light is ace for the backpack or car…

Yes, 2700k should be dedomed for wider range, and for a night lamp 2700k is too white imo.

1 Thank

I have 2 LT1S but I’m interested if you do warmer than 2700k. Dedomed would be a good option.

1 Thank

E21A 2000k would be the best option imo. Not only does it resemble a real lantern flame but the cri, r9, r12 is 95+. Also the tint is spot on the BBL so even when tint mixed at 4000k, the tint will not be too rosy.

1 Thank

Interested

Interested!

Has anyone got one yet? If so pictures/specs?

I don’t have a good lantern and this would be perfect for me. Consider me interested.

Is this project dead?

Interested... but with lower moonlight modes please.

Barry, where are you?

Interested.

Interested

The Chinese New Year holidays are each year in the second half of January. Things will start to move again in February.