Haaaaahahahahaaa !!! OMG, it finally happened; the circle is complete.

I bet this is a big blow to the pride of a lot of the big $ light fanboys over there.

Yes. also , how shall the high priced sponsors take with being "undercut" by these cheaper (sometime better quality) offering"s? Should be interesting!

Keith

HAHAHAHA, Good one!

Hmm, maybe they use the old good card "they hacked it to our forum"?

BTW: wasn't there a section for Budget Lights some time ago?

Where is it now?

LMAO! Love this pic!!

Still there: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?130-Budget-Lights

Funny thing is, it's only visible if you are signed on. Non-members can't see it apparently!

Hide the ugly things!

Away from sight - away from mind, hahahah! :D

I think they did! I’m logged in there and keep refreshing the page and have seen all the banners and none are the DX one except possibly the one that comes up blank (yes, blank with no link). I think Grunta has blocked it from showing up. I wouldn’t be surprised though if they are still taking DX’s money. LOL!

I was thinking the same since I beated F5 for a good while :D

That's the way making some business, LOL!

...If DX afterwards asks, why logo is not showing up - hackers!!

No, it's still there. It's on the marketplace though not CPF's main board, I hope this does lead to greater freedom of speech and suggestions on CPF now. Remember that dealers links direct to a sales page were hardly ever allowed anyway, even for more expensive brands.

http://www.cpfclassifieds.com/

KD, DX and other vendors have been associated with CPF for years. I remember a few years ago, buying reflectors, drivers and P7 leds from KD and DX thru CPF, in the dealers forums.

I don't see extremebeam's crazy claims on there anymore, I wonder if they jumped or were pushed..

+ 1

I wonder how much the "space for rent" banner would cost to promote BLF....

You should look into that. I'm sure it would solve your BLF membership drive problem. :p

I wonder how much DX is paying CPF for the banner...

Thanks to some great CPF members who wouldn't leave the BS banners unchallenged Extremebeam probably figured they had more to lose than to win advertising on CPF, i would be really surprised if the reason for their disappearance was that Greeda said no for ethical motives and gave the money back, maybe she actually figured she was antagonizing her membership with her lack of principles.

Ha ha thanks, I'd like to think we had something to do with it. I hate BS on the internet.. Something which isn't always good for my stress levels, as there is a lot!

It would've been good if CPF admin could have stood up to them on ethical grounds, not necessarily to kick them off altogether, but at least to get them to provide evidence for (and revise when they couldn't) some of the ludicrous things they advertised.

I agree that it's more likely that they just decided it wasn't doing them much good and didn't bother renewing the advertising subscription though.