Halloween is coming to Armytek!!

Halloween is coming soon. Any ideas what does it mean?

This very day last year we presented the legendary Wizard C2 Pro — the most popular multi flashlight in Armytek range. Once you’ve worked with Wizard C2 Pro, you’ll never want to part with it.

Excellent multitasking: opportunity to use it as a headlamp, EDC and bicycle flashlight.
Powerful electronics provides an impressive light of up to 2500 lumens brightness and record runtime of up to 200 days.
Innovative optical system forms light that illuminates objects at a distance of up to 131 meters.

It’s going to be a scarily interesting week!

We are waiting for a demon-haunted night — Halloween. They say that even brave men will experience fear. That’s why Armytek team offers you to start the preparation in advance.

A beneficial proposal is awaiting you this Thursday. You’ll get 4 hours to make a desired purchase at the best price.

When are you going to offer new tactical throwers with newer emitters??

Hello! Unfortunately, there are no news at the moment

Which 4 hours?

Will it be the 4 hours that im asleep in bed? Would be excellent to let me know if it is, so know if I will miss out beforehand.

The sale has already started!

The sale has already started

Way to really market a sale.
Wow, just wow.

That was… anticlimactic.

How to do it Armytek style:
-market a sale
-make it only 4 hours
-don’t tell anyone when it starts
-start it when everyone is sleeping
-brag about how great the idea was

Wait…Link? ……Link?...what?

2 things, the picture at the top of your post doesn’t show up (I pulled the one below off of your site), and there isn’t any link to this sale. I made it over to your site, and the C2 is $85 but that’s the normal price. Have you seen the Sofirn offerings in that range? Those guy’s make some great stuff….but not that price range of course. Take a look at the Sofirn offerings and get back to us next Halloween.

QUOTE:
“Halloween is coming soon. Any ideas what does it mean?

This very day last year we presented the legendary Wizard C2 Pro — the most popular multi flashlight in Armytek range. Once you’ve worked with Wizard C2 Pro, you’ll never want to part with it.

→ Excellent multitasking: opportunity to use it as a headlamp, EDC and bicycle flashlight.
→ Powerful electronics provides an impressive light of up to 2500 lumens brightness and record runtime of up to 200 days.
→ Innovative optical system forms light that illuminates objects at a distance of up to 131 meters.

It’s going to be a scarily interesting week!

We are waiting for a demon-haunted night — Halloween. They say that even brave men will experience fear. That’s why Armytek team offers you to start the preparation in advance.

A beneficial proposal is awaiting you this Thursday. You’ll get 4 hours to make a desired purchase at the best price.”

Great photo off of the armytek site below:

Where’s the link? Is it over now?

Yes, the sale ended yesterday. It was a four hour window to buy a Wizard C2 Pro XHP50.2 for $60. Not really sure what the point was, I doubt they sold more than a handful