Happy Independence Day BLF!

Greetings friends!

Since this is a global forum and not simply a U.S. forum I thought I’d share a few words from one of my favorite writers.

In my opinion they address the importance of this day from a bit bigger picture. :slight_smile:

There are several reasons I love this writer…

She thinks like me quite often and is IMHO a light in a world that too often as of late seems to show us a darker side of humanity.

I guess that’s one of the many reasons I married her. :wink:

Did I mention this is also a shameless plug for her new blog? :blush:

The site is http://www.ferreme.com/

If you like what you read, please checkout the site and if you really like it please subscribe and feel free to share away on any social media you’re part of.

She recently broke away from the sites that would help her promote so that she could have more control over what is advertised and actually has rights to her own words. This move of course cuts off any free publicity, so word of mouth is about it.

The site is in its infancy so please forgive any glitches. I think some of you may truly enjoy it.

Thanks for sharing & Happy Independence Day to everyone!

Just started the BBQ. Cooking up some Hotdogs, Hamburgers, Steak, Chicken, and all the fixin’s for family and some friends. My neighbors do the fireworks so I don’t have to. Just wanted to say Happy 4th of July to all that celebrate it!

Nice, I receive email updates so already read it!
Good Thanksgiving all, thanks for being such an awesome forum group here!