Hey. Nice to meet you!

Hey. Nice to meet you! I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don’t know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.

Welcome :slight_smile: Have fun exploring, get stuck in.

Welcome & have fun.

Welcome you will hear people talk about simon, vinh, hank, neil etc. You may find yourself wondering who they are… you may go down a rabbit hole and come out the other side with thousands of lumens in high CRI with the tints and features you didnt know you needed in your life.

Welcome. I’ve been a member for 8 months now and I already have 8 lights from Hank, and 1 light from Simon (built from host) with 3 more hosts in the mail. So yea, its a rabbit hole for sure. I work the graveyard shift, so this is the perfect hobby for me since I’m up all night.

Thanks for joining the party, Ummew!

I know a lady with the initials M.E.W.

And of course she owns a cat.

welcome to the show.

Welcome to BLF! If you came here to learn about lights, you came to the right place. If you came here because you’re on a budget and this is Budget Light Forum and you want to save money on lights—good luck with that. I mean….it starts out that way but……there are so many lights and so little time and so much need for lights that you never realized you needed. You’ll see.

Welcome to BLF Ummew! I have 2 dogs and they make me laugh everyday.

Lots of great flashlight info here and use the search function when needed. And if you can’t find it, ask, and many experts here will usually help out.

And one thing about Simon… do whatever he says.